Author Topic: breakfast needs to expand  (Read 6738 times)

thatguy

breakfast needs to expand
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 04:59:37 pm »
popcom?

Desiree

• Freaker by the Speaker
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 06:13:58 pm »
RAGE! I could use a Breakfast bumper sticker or something...
Life is a garden...DIG IT!

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »
ahhh the ol bumper sticker request.  someone bring back the PB brain sticker.  i know aruny has a few dozen under lock and key.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 07:17:57 pm »
I got a grip of the newer black ones kickin around. Brains were cool back in the day but nobody would really know wtf that\'s supposed to mean these days.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 08:39:13 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;240279
ahhh the ol bumper sticker request.  someone bring back the PB brain sticker.  i know aruny has a few dozen under lock and key.

A new sticker design (3" by 5"-6" oval) would be nice.  And may as well print off some more brains while we\'re at it.  I also think a few Breakfast fans drink beer from time to time... why not some nice brain pint glasses as well.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 09:00:39 pm »
I just found out The Breakfast is a Milli Vanilli band.
Some musicians in China pre-tape the shows & Fed-x it over.
Tim presses play on one of his prop pedals & BINGO!
A made in China fake jam show begins!
We\'ve all been fooled!

GLuft3

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 09:10:21 pm »
I knew it was too good to be true, Ken.  Thanks for setting the record straight.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 11:55:21 pm »
screw bringing back to the PB brain sticker. i want to know who/where they were printed. the life of those are/were unreal. i just junked my old car last week, it had a fair amount of stickers on the back of it, and after years of neglect and abuse, the brain sticker was the only one that was still in tact as the day it was stuck to the car.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 12:28:52 am »
I bet ol\' Dave Peck is laughing his ass off at all this shit
being thrown around on ALL the threads!
Where art thou Dave? Come back to us, we need you!

kartoon42

• overexposed
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 09:22:50 pm »
:shrug:
break it down, simplify

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 01:37:17 am »
Brain stickers aside....A couple of ideas i have at the moment.(constructive criticism accepted) I think we should find some of our favorite shows/songs off of archive, burn it on a CD, and give it to friends, acquaintances or anybody who is is even slightly into the jam music scene.....Or if your at a festival TB is at, ENCOURAGE people to go. Tell them what you think, i know its good.  If there not there there square!
Use your mind....
Every drop in the bucket counts.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 01:52:38 am »
You can only break people\'s balls so many times before it gets to the point where you\'re just being a pain in the ass :P

My favorite techniques these days are, 1) kidnapping, 2) promising there will be fields of nitrous and proper headies available on lot, and 3) blackmail / other forms of manipulation.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 08:57:36 am »
Quote from: PB4Life;240432
Brain stickers aside....A couple of ideas i have at the moment.(constructive criticism accepted) I think we should find some of our favorite shows/songs off of archive, burn it on a CD, and give it to friends, acquaintances or anybody who is is even slightly into the jam music scene.....Or if your at a festival TB is at, ENCOURAGE people to go. Tell them what you think, i know its good.  If there not there there square!
Use your mind....
Every drop in the bucket counts.

This post angers and frustrates me.....not that it exsists, but PB4Life thinks that over the past 11 years, that all of us Breakfast fans never tried to spread the music of the Breakfast.  I believe this was one of the first and most widely spread practices used in spreading the gospel of Psychedelic Breakfast.  Trust me when I tell you I have friends that have threatened to smack me if I kept talking Breakfast.  So PB4Life, I am not trying to discourage you in your attempts to expand my favorite bands fanbase, but lets get real and smarten up.  You said it in the last line of your post, use your mind.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 09:53:34 am »
the kids a little excited stevie....we cain\'t let our disapointment stain his enthusiasm. keep up the energy pb4!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 09:57:01 am »
Quote from: oldnewbie;240456
the kids a little excited stevie....we cain\'t let our disapointment stain his enthusiasm. keep up the energy pb4!!

It\'s called tough love.  Why not prepare him for the disappointment as opposed to fill his head with dillusions.  This way his crash is softened and he will not be jaded by the whole experience.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph