Author Topic: breakfast needs to expand  (Read 6736 times)

mwaltz21

• pancakes and bacon
breakfast needs to expand
« on: September 07, 2009, 10:53:49 pm »
the breakfast needs to expand and get out there and start playing bigger venues and bigger festivals! they have the potential but they tour at very limited places and could definetly be known better out there then they are now.  agreed? posssibly marketing more? i mean i see they are coming out with a new album which is going to melt peoples faces off but who knows about this cd? they need to tour at bigger venues and play there stuff.
Eat your breakfast cross the nation
PANCAKES AND BACON

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 11:03:55 pm »
Quote from: mwaltz21;240120
the breakfast needs to expand and get out there and start playing bigger venues and bigger festivals! they have the potential but they tour at very limited places and could definetly be known better out there then they are now.  agreed? posssibly marketing more? i mean i see they are coming out with a new album which is going to melt peoples faces off but who knows about this cd? they need to tour at bigger venues and play there stuff.

welcome to the perpetual puzzle that is being a breakfast fan, my friend.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 11:18:04 pm »
I think if you give them a shitload of money they just might give this a shot. I know I can\'t afford to tour across country right now. Can you?
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:33:46 pm »
Quote from: galenas;240121

welcome to the perpetual puzzle that is being a breakfast fan, my friend.

:?::idunno::?:  Perpetual puzzle indeed... my advice, enjoy the music and bring as many people who would enjoy it as you can.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 11:48:00 pm »
:lol: Awesome first post. Welcome.

My suggestion to you is download everything you can and start saving your money now to travel to see this band.

They have a keyboardist that can\'t tour and no management to speak of. This is not conducive to you seeing them anywhere near your home.

However if and when you do travel to see this band you will be welcome with open arms by the small but voracious fanbase who will have to take care of you as your face will be melted and you won\'t find the door on your own.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 11:53:29 pm »

You must be new. Welcome!

Good luck on your Breakfast future chock full of let downs... and facial reconstructions.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 12:18:51 am »
Quote from: leith;240130
:lol: Awesome first post. Welcome.

My suggestion to you is download everything you can and start saving your money now to travel to see this band.

They have a keyboardist that can\'t tour and no management to speak of. This is not conducive to you seeing them anywhere near your home.

However if and when you do travel to see this band you will be welcome with open arms by the small but voracious fanbase who will have to take care of you as your face will be melted and you won\'t find the door on your own.

:wave: ohai Leaf
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 06:35:45 am »
Love them for what it is for they are the best band on the planet! Can\'t wait for the Westcott!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 08:48:48 am »
Running On Ice
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 12:37:38 pm »
I think this guys makes a really good point. I\'m surprised nobody has brought this up before :rolleyes:
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 02:35:59 pm »
I too am puzzled by the lack of Breakfast success. What can we all do to help make this happen? Leith, any ideas? No fair quoting earlier threads.
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:32 pm »
Quit bitchin and moanin... just go rage some shows and get as many people as you can to go.

Looks like a nice schedule coming up in the next month or two to me, especially if they fill in a couple weekends in early October.

Negativity aimed towards other members of the board with retarded opinions is fine. But seriously bitchin\' about a band as epic as The Breakfast and the fact that they are still playing better than fuckin ever after all these years ... well it\'s gettin old.

Either be part of the problem (bitch, moan, accept defeat, skip shows that are well within your radius) or be part of the solution (offer up some positive energy and rage the fuck out of the undoubtedly epic shows coming up).

Long live The Breakfast!

otherwise consider stfu if you\'re just going to complain about things. Go see some live music, how \'bout it?
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 03:44:09 pm »
Although I\'ve given up bitching about what TB is doing or not doing, I\'m not going to bitch anyone out for some constructive comments.  That being said, no one has said anything negative in this thread...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:37 pm »
I said something negative.

Branch

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 04:51:45 pm »
popcorn gitcher fresh hot popcorn hea.