Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] - 2010-01-23 - Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT  (Read 1624 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] - 2010-01-23 - Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« on: January 24, 2010, 02:30:25 am »
I: Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Girl > Runnin\' Down a Dream, In My Life, Joe\'s Garage, Suspicious Minds, Cinnamon Girl, Movin\' Out (Anthony\'s Song) > jam > She Don\'t Use Jelly, More Than a Feeling, 1979, Hits From the Bong > Ring of Fire

II: Ewok Celebration, Ziggy Stardust, Cocaine Blues, Once in a Lifetime, Don\'t Do Me Like That > The Safety Dance > Shimmy Shimmy Ya, Question Mark And The Mind* > You\'ve Got to Hide Your Love Away* > Question Mark And The Mind* > You\'ve Got to Hide Your Love Away*, Band on the Run**, American Girl**^, Dig, Chameleon > The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin\' Groovy), Them Bones, Golden Slumbers > Carry That Weight > The End^^ > Her Majesty

III: Free > I Wanna Get High > M.E.M.P.H.I.S. > Free > Don\'t You (Forget About Me), The Lumberjack Song, Bruces\' Philosophers Song (Bruces\' Song), Legalize It, Karma Police, Don\'t Stop \'til You Get Enough > Tomorrow Never Knows# > Don\'t Stop \'til You Get Enough > Tomorrow Never Knows#, LDZ** > Birthday**##, It Was a Good Day& > Bubble Bobble Theme

* with Ron Spears on backing vocals
** with Ron on lead vocals
^ with one chorus of \'Eight Days a Week\' (The Beatles)
^^ with \'She Said She Said\' and \'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds\' (The Beatles) teases
# played over the music of Don\'t Stop \'til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
## for Chris Moniello, who was celebrating his 30th birthday

& with \'The Power (Snap!) tease
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:20:55 am by ChrisPitch »

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 11:37:54 am »
Wowzers!

heynow592

• Breathe In Breathe Out
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 12:13:21 pm »
It was a 5 string extravaganza there for awhile.  Tim
 is simply awesome

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:46:05 pm »
Ldz...
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.