Author Topic: Setlist [Tim and Adrian Acoustic] 2009-03-15 - BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 3310 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
I: Mother Nature\'s Son, You Don\'t Know How It Feels, Ripple, Free, Gotta Get Drunk, The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin\' Groovy), Walk On the Wild Side > The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill, Under My Thumb, Interstate Love Song, Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town, Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar), Today, More Than a Feeling, Folsom Prison Blues, Tangerine > Gumbo > Hits From the Bong > Brandy (You\'re Fine a Girl), Porch > jam > I Am the Walrus > Legalize It* > Porch, Under the Bridge, Vasoline > The Safety Dance > Tripping Billies, Undone—The Sweater Song, Shimmy Shimmy Ya** > Touch Me^, Stairway to Heaven, With a Little Help From My Friends > Alive, Blister in the Sun

* preceded by Tim ranting about the importance of voting and his support for the legalization of marijauna
** with \'Under Pressure\' (David Bowie and Queen) and \'Ice Ice Baby\' (Vanilla Ice) teases
^ with \'Champagne Supernova\' (Oasis) tease and stage bum rush by drunken sluts

Thanks to LBoogie for the setlist!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 07:47:58 pm by ChrisPitch »

LBoogie

Setlist [Tim and Adrian Acoustic] 2009-03-15 - BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:16:56 pm »
hey pitch....check the spelling on one of those beatles tunes.....i believe that requires an apology considering the ass whooping i got for messing up the lyrics to nowhere man.  if i remember correctly i yelled out sorry john as loud as i possibly could to appease you.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:41:41 pm »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;223120
* - preceded by Tim ranting about the importance of voting and his support for the legalization of marijauna

ranting and raving!  Good stuff :biggrin:
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 09:44:15 pm »
totally bummed i never made it over to this.  its hard moving around a group of like 9 people on foot from place to place...i got out voted...  may i say, it was a beautiful day for a parade....

lilblondie

• the FU queen
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 10:19:11 pm »
defo good times this morning...they were rocking it hard....but i was not happy about the chicks stampeding the table...ugggg...they were kinda gross...
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 10:37:20 pm »
I stayed in bed. tim was not looking forward to being at bar at 10a when we left at 3:30 and the band was still loading out. :doh:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 10:39:56 pm »
Quote from: lilblondie;223157
defo good times this morning...they were rocking it hard....but i was not happy about the chicks stampeding the table...ugggg...they were kinda gross...

i can imagine what kind of gross girls they were.  new haven was filled with them today.  what was with the green fish nets and booty shorts walking around new haven?   They looked like leprechaun hookers.

LBoogie

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 10:49:08 pm »

yeah.....i was definitely pretty happy with our heady little corner until the invasion....although i got some pretty hilarious footage from the epic stairway to heaven table dancers!!! lol...too funny...but yes...very gross

lilblondie

• the FU queen
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 11:55:18 pm »
^^we did have a primo spot and tim and adrian were both in good spirits despite being very tired...the stairway was awesome in deed...i made some kid scared becuase his friend made a not so nice comment and i had to show him who the boss was...you know me "sharp tongue, sharp elbows" and tray...as for the outfits...what was going on...it is not halloween...i mean booty shorts in march...uncalled for...or even better girls dancing on table with suspenders that dont hold their pants up do their crack is out...uggggggggg....doesnt anyone know how to be a lady anymore? i mean i am all for fun...but come on now..
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 08:16:12 am »
Oops. It\'s the continuing errors of notating Pitchie.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 08:18:32 am »
leprechaun hookers.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

LBoogie

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 08:31:44 am »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;223173
Oops. It\'s the continuing errors of notating Pitchie.

rotfl

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 09:46:40 am »
Quote from: LBoogie;223160

yeah.....i was definitely pretty happy with our heady little corner until the invasion....although i got some pretty hilarious footage from the epic stairway to heaven table dancers!!! lol...too funny...but yes...very gross

SOunds like one for the video thread
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 10:29:01 am »
The skanks were hilarious.  I\'m completely guilty of encouraging them to do this. I don\'t know what it is, but if I see a stranger making a drunken fool of themselves, I can\'t help but add fuel to the fire.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 10:39:17 am »
Quote from: wildcoyote;223185
The skanks were hilarious.  I\'m completely guilty of encouraging them to do this. I don\'t know what it is, but if I see a stranger making a drunken fool of themselves, I can\'t help but add fuel to the fire.

You might as well entertain yourself if there is a jester around.

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon. Not really in time for this show.

There is always tomorrow...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.