Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2008-11-12 - BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 1290 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2008-11-12 - BAR; New Haven, CT
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:59:29 am »
I: jam > Sir Duke, Mike\'s Song > Tangerine > Wonderwall, Cocaine Blues, With a Little Help from My Friends > Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, Into the Great Wide Open, Girl, Hard Luck Harry* > Mystery Roach, The Crystal Ship, Dig, Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > On the Road Again > That\'s All Right (Mama) > Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > On the Road Again > Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Blister in the Sun > Son Of Simpleton, Crossroads

II: Merge > jam > Jesus, Etc., jam** > Honey Butter^, Paint It Black^^, Hey Hey What Can I Do > Creep#, Black Hole Sun, Brandy (You\'re a Fine Girl)##, Black##

* unfinished
** with \'Too Late for Good Byes\' (Julian Lennon) and \'Punch You in the Eye\' (Phish) teases
^ with \'Dig\' tease
^^ with \'Batman Theme\' (Neal Hefti) and \'Thunderstruck\' (AC/DC) teases
# sung towards Steve Gencarelli and with lyrics altered in reference to Steve\'s heckling, which included obnoxious requests for \'Pebbles and Marbles\' and \'The Humpty Dance\'
## with Dave Pecoraro on vocals
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:57:04 am by ChrisPitch »

peaches626

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 02:26:07 am »
nothin like a little steve-o to rile up timmy tour.  well played.
taints rule, gypsies drool!

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 07:22:05 am »
sung towards Steve Gencarelli and with lyrics altered in reference to Steve\'s heckling, which included obnoxious requests for \'Pebbles and Marbles\' and \'The Humpty Dance\'

:lol:

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:51 am »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;210852
I: jam > Sir Duke, Mike\'s Song > Tangerine > Wonderwall, Cocaine Blues, With a Little Help from My Friends > Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, Into the Great Wide Open, Girl, Hard Luck Harry* > Mystery Roach, The Crystal Ship, Dig, Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > On the Road Again > That\'s All Right (Mama) > Voodoo Child (Slight Return) > On the Road Again > Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Blister in the Sun > Son Of Simpleton, Crossroads

II: Merge > jam > Jesus, Etc., jam** > Honey Butter^, Paint It Black^^, Hey Hey What Can I Do > Creep#, Black Hole Sun, Brandy (You\'re a Fine Girl)##, Black##

* unfinished
** with \'Too Late for Good Byes\' (Julian Lennon) and \'Punch You in the Eye\' (Phish) teases
^ with \'Dig\' tease
^^ with \'Batman Theme\' (Neal Hefti) and \'Thunderstruck\' (AC/DC) teases
# sung towards Steve Gencarelli and with lyrics altered in reference to Steve\'s heckling, which included obnoxious requests for \'Pebbles and Marbles\' and \'The Humpty Dance\'
## with Dave Pecoraro on vocals

Do you remember when the songs in red used to be regulars in PB/TB song rotations

Bring back Unmask The Batman!
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen