Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Solo Acoustic] 2008-05-14 - BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 3372 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
Setlist: [Tim Solo Acoustic] 2008-05-14 - BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 06:59:55 pm »
Well, I\'m glad to see my memory isn\'t completely shot yet....i think he played it once at Bar in the fall...cause i remember turning to my BFF and we laughed about it....

Nermel9

• the nice girl
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 07:12:40 pm »
Weird, i didn\'t get shoved once. But i was away from that middle section for the most part. Never stand near the doorway, I learned that over the years, even when Tim is not playing there and you are just chillin. Just not a good spot.

Ah, see, I\'m new to Bar on Wed. nights, last night was only my 3rd time, and I always end up in places where people are constantly coming and going!  I\'ll have to find a better place if I go next week! :)

badash3298

• tiny dancer
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 11:56:25 pm »
theres sooo many things I loved about last night. sing-a-longs like the sweater song when the whole crowd loves it, a full YEM and Scarlet....
and then the insanity of both the Lakers game and guitar hero.
oh wednesdays....
.... of course I couldn\'t possibly be in better company:jumpy:
Ive been waiting so long
To be where Im going

postom

• let\'s go pens
    • http://
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 11:16:40 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;189963
Well, I\'m glad to see my memory isn\'t completely shot yet....i think he played it once at Bar in the fall...cause i remember turning to my BFF and we laughed about it....

i have a vague memory of seeing it myself.  so it may have been around xmas/nye time, cause that\'s when i usually get to hit up tt, and that may have been the last time i was there.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2008, 09:59:21 pm »
I feel ya Holly. I have been purposely pushed/”sexy danced” into at shows. it is really uncalled for. Once my boyfriend was “sexy danced” into in an attempt to make me feel alienated. That really made me mad for a while.
Music is supposed to bring people together and add happiness to their lives. It should not be seen as an opportunity to initiate drama.

Im happy everyone had a great time. I really miss Timmy tour, bar pizza, and all you fine people.
:banguitar: :banboogy2: