Author Topic: 8/30 & 31 TLG @ The Stone Church in NH  (Read 1574 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
8/30 & 31 TLG @ The Stone Church in NH
« on: June 20, 2007, 07:28:37 pm »
Great band in a great venue.
Come see why they were asked back for a 2 nighter!

Just a heads up for the TLG lovin\' .info\'ers that do not frequent the TLG forum.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:44:13 pm »
Thursday/Friday 2 night run.

They must pack that place because it is relatively small but a great place to see a show.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 08:21:27 am »
I\'d go but i\'ll be in upstate NY that weekend. Spacey you going up to Johnny L place for labor day weekend?
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:06:06 am »
Quote from: derickw;149822
I\'d go but i\'ll be in upstate NY that weekend. Spacey you going up to Johnny L place for labor day weekend?

Probably on Saturday after work. Looking to get wasted in the forest.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 11:42:53 am »
Quote from: Spacey;149841

Probably on Saturday after work. Looking to get wasted in the forest.

bon fires, fireworks, booze and atv\'s.... can\'t get to much better than that

leith

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 03:30:13 pm »
I\'d go but i\'ll be in upstate NY that weekend.

8/29 TLG
Town Ballroom
Buffalo, NY

oh and if anyone is coming West for the Colo. Bfast shows should come out a week earlier and hit some of this.
08.11.07 San Francisco, CA @ The Independent (Josh Clark & Guitarmagedon, co-billed with opener Devon Allman)
08.12.07 To Be Announced Soon (I know it is opening for Little Feat in Tahoe just not announced yet.)
08.13.07 Mill Valley, CA @ The Sweetwater (featuring Coffee Bean Brown) (21+)
08.14.07 Santa Barbara, CA @ Soho (21+)
08.15.07 San Diego, CA @ Winston’s (21+)
08.16.07 San Diego, CA @ Winston’s (21+)
08.17.07 Malibu, CA @ The Malibu Inn
08.18.07 San Francisco, CA @ Festival of the Golden Gate (Free Show) (All Ages)
08.18.07 San Francisco, CA @ The Independent (Trevor Garrod Solo, opening for New Monsoon)

The streets are paved in gold...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 03:30:13 pm by leith »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 03:40:35 pm »
If anyone ever has a chance to go to the Town Ballroom in Buffalo to see any band, do it.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:10 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;149952
If anyone ever has a chance to go to the Town Ballroom in Buffalo to see any band, do it.

ya? then maybe i\'ll take an extra day off and check this out

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 04:10:31 pm »
its not like its in an amazing city or anything, but the town ballroom has the greatest disco ball i\'ve ever seen, and w/ a good crowd and some good lights that place is the perfect setting for a nice indoor throwdown.

the place probably holds like 700 to 900 heads so it seems kinda big for TLG, but who knows, maybe people will make the trek to Buffalo on a Wednesday for it.  if the Breakfast book Utica the next night like they have the past 2 years it could make for an interesting run.  hell, they should probably even look into opening for TLG in Buffalo if it helps get a few more heads there.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 04:24:11 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;149968
its not like its in an amazing city or anything, but the town ballroom has the greatest disco ball i\'ve ever seen, and w/ a good crowd and some good lights that place is the perfect setting for a nice indoor throwdown.

the place probably holds like 700 to 900 heads so it seems kinda big for TLG, but who knows, maybe people will make the trek to Buffalo on a Wednesday for it.  if the Breakfast book Utica the next night like they have the past 2 years it could make for an interesting run.  hell, they should probably even look into opening for TLG in Buffalo if it helps get a few more heads there.

now that is the right idea

leith

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 04:56:51 pm »

I was going to mention that The Breakfast should look into an opening slot there but figured I would just get yelled at.
They may as well try and open for one of The Stone Church gigs also. What the hell, why not?

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 05:04:25 pm »
Quote from: leith;149998

I was going to mention that The Breakfast should look into an opening slot there but figured I would just get yelled at.
They may as well try and open for one of The Stone Church gigs also. What the hell, why not?

ehh, not so much w/ stone church.  the breakfast can fill that place up on their own anyways.  no sense opening for TLG there when they can book their own gig there the week after and pull in the same amount of people.  

the town ballroom on the other hand, is 3-4 times the size of the stone church and in the middle of bumfuck buffalo, that at least would make sense for both bands to have a opening band that could strengthen up the crowd a bit.

leith

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 05:20:07 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;150002

ehh, not so much w/ stone church.  the breakfast can fill that place up on their own anyways.  no sense opening for TLG there when they can book their own gig there the week after and pull in the same amount of people.  

the town ballroom on the other hand, is 3-4 times the size of the stone church and in the middle of bumfuck buffalo, that at least would make sense for both bands to have a opening band that could strengthen up the crowd a bit.

Ahh. Makes sense. I know TLG would love to rock w/ The Breakfast again. I\'ll ask management what they have in mind for Buffalo.

Email w/ Bfast management info sent. Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:20:07 pm by leith »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 05:36:54 pm »
cool working Leith.

I don\'t think Derick realizes that Buffalo is on the other side of the state compared to where we will be.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 05:43:26 pm »
Quote from: leith;150005
Quote from: Igziabeher;150002

Ahh. Makes sense. I know TLG would love to rock w/ The Breakfast again. I\'ll ask management what they have in mind for Buffalo.

Email w/ Bfast management info sent. Fingers crossed.

Way to go man.

And as a side question.

Has a band ever had collective management ? Like 4 or 5 people doing it instead of just 1 person ? Perhaps it is a concept to be explored
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19