Author Topic: 9/12 Derby Birthday Whaley Sammy Madness  (Read 1810 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
9/12 Derby Birthday Whaley Sammy Madness
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 12:28:54 pm »
Quote from: oldnewbie;202799
all of this because someone wanted to throw a party and used this board to get the word out. do you think everyone has another message board where we all get together to decide how to pick on you yoda......or is it that you just act like a dumbass at most every turn? when you and joe start with each other....it\'s like two peas in a pod. joe jumping in on a beatdown with a completely (IMHO) inappropriate remark. you\'re both just plain goofy.

Duane, I\'m pushing his buttons because he likes to push the buttons of others.  I\'m aware of his negative projections on this board, because I use to do it all the time and occasionally will give into that nasty little fucker of an impulse.  I\'m just trying to point out the insanity of wasting time on this board when a million beautiful and positive experiences are waiting for him right outside his computer room door.  But he\'s right, why should I waste my time pointing this out to him.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
9/12 Derby Birthday Whaley Sammy Madness
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 05:03:57 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens;202794
One of the technical issues with this board is that you can see the comments of people on your ignore list when people quote them in their responses.
:lol:
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07