Author Topic: My Holiday Ode to Amazon.com  (Read 1073 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
My Holiday Ode to Amazon.com
« on: December 18, 2008, 03:01:59 pm »
I have not stepped into a mall ONCE this Christmas season, thanks to online shopping.  The bulk of it which was done on Amazon.  And i have to recommend this to everyone for next year\'s christmas shopping.   With six little cousins to buy for, I saved a lot of money this way.   And all my presents arrived today.

I have had one of the most relaxing week\'s before christmas EVER.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 03:31:05 pm »
me to. and i made it a point to get to amazon from dotinfo... i think that help Dave and dotinfo in some way but i can\'t remember. the only reason i\'ve gone into a store was to get stocking stuffers or stupid little stuff. plus every time i actually go into a store i end up walking out with something for me to which doesn\'t help the ....STATUES....

RAAAA for online shopping
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 03:33:31 pm »
Quote from: derickw;213997
mplus every time i actually go into a store i end up walking out with something for me to which doesn\'t help the ....STATUES....

So guilty of that too!  The one store i went to was Urban Outfitters to get my besties some gifts.  And i walked out with an outfit for myself.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 04:06:45 pm »
I have been shopping Online for holidays almost exclusively for several years. I REFUSE to go anywhere near the mayhem ie. Malls, shopping centers etc. Although I have to admit I did go up to the Danbury Mall a week or so back. I went early and treated myself to a PS3 but I was in and out in 30 minutes and it was for me so I was willing to deal.

I hate dealing with crowds and lines and all the other crap. It really is peaceful shopping from ones computer.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 04:18:29 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;214004
I have been shopping Online for holidays almost exclusively for several years. I REFUSE to go anywhere near the mayhem ie. Malls, shopping centers etc. Although I have to admit I did go up to the Danbury Mall a week or so back. I went early and treated myself to a PS3 but I was in and out in 30 minutes and it was for me so I was willing to deal.

I hate dealing with crowds and lines and all the other crap. It really is peaceful shopping from ones computer.

thats funny. the only time we end up in store now is for ourselves..... you know, i kind of feel bad for not going to the local stores and spending my money for economic purposes but shit if i can save a couple bucks and my receding hairline by ordering online your damn straight thats the way i\'m going
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 04:20:50 pm »
get in there d dubbs rage it !
*Gia*