Author Topic: RIP Peter Zguzenski (MakisupaPJ)  (Read 7529 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
RIP Peter Zguzenski (MakisupaPJ)
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 08:04:06 pm »
They should cover the whole tune.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 08:30:36 pm »
wow. This is so sad. He was such a nice guy. jeeze  :(
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

peaches626

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 01:02:17 am »
and so it goes.... rip dude
taints rule, gypsies drool!

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 01:33:09 am »
very sad to hear this. a dedicated teacher and genuine good person and fan of the Breakfast is always the hardest to see pass. He as well as the others that went too soon will never be forgotten.
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

psychjosh

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 07:10:46 am »
like everyone here I am blown away.
I knew PJ as well. We met by chance and he said he recognized me.. within five minutes we were going off about BFAM and shows and the like.  He had just come off the lake Jet Skiiing and we were tipping a few back.

So sorry to hear about this.
I hope everyone who reads this takes a moment to appreciate what you have. Your life, your friends, the time we are given.

I hope his parents can read some of the great comments you guys have written.
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

thatguy

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 12:34:26 pm »
so sorry to hear about PJ. my respects to everyone and his family.we will dedicate sat. show to his memory.R.I.P.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 02:31:53 pm »
great to hear adrian!!! :thumbsup:

It\'s not much, but I\'ll be wearing an armband for him sunday during my race right under the pb tattoo for all to see.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 08:34:52 pm »
damn.  such sad news.  i remember meeting PJ at a moe. show and he was a crazy cat and we had such a goofy conversation.  someone i remembered from that night on and had only seen once or twice after that.  i have been reading his facebook updates when they came up in the past few months and he was so pumped about his \'new to him\' truck and seemed to enjoy life at every corner.

RIP buddy.
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 03:31:01 pm »
I can\'t believe I hadn\'t heard about this.

PJ had a good heart, this is sad, so young.

Prayers and good vibes, Rest in Peace my man.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 07:40:58 pm »
Oh man... Here I am complaining about feeling sick and then I come upon this. This is so sad... I only met him a few times but he seemed to be an energetic, positive, happy individual. It is really touching to see how much his students loved him....
Masturbation in the MFA

MakisupaCJ

• I am MagnumMan
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 06:31:59 pm »
Hey guys. My name is CJ. i was one of PJs students, but to him i was more than a student. in fact all of his students to him were more than a student. they were all considered to him friends and family. I had the honor of getting to personally knowing PJ. This guy impacted my life so fucking hard it shocked me. He taught me that kids nowa days are looking to far into the future and that everyone should just live for the moment. He was one of my best friends, a teacher, and a role model. Im so saddened to say that he will miss out on this years supposedly amazing winter. I fully appreciate all of what you guys have done in memory of the greatest man to ever shred a mountain. I love you and miss you PJ! until next time buddy.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 06:32:38 pm by MakisupaCJ »

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 06:55:23 pm »
^^  pj was a great person.  you are lucky to have known him so well.  keep his legacy goin brah !    come to a show and love life like he did.  hope to see you buddy !
*Gia*

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 06:56:17 pm »
Quote from: MakisupaCJ;202107
Hey guys. My name is CJ. i was one of PJs students, but to him i was more than a student. in fact all of his students to him were more than a student. they were all considered to him friends and family. I had the honor of getting to personally knowing PJ. This guy impacted my life so fucking hard it shocked me. He taught me that kids nowa days are looking to far into the future and that everyone should just live for the moment. He was one of my best friends, a teacher, and a role model. Im so saddened to say that he will miss out on this years supposedly amazing winter. I fully appreciate all of what you guys have done in memory of the greatest man to ever shred a mountain. I love you and miss you PJ! until next time buddy.

Keep those memories close CJ.  Let them inspire you everyday.  That is the tribute you can give back to your teacher.

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 06:58:57 pm »
i met pj at a phil lesh show in hartford in the summer \'06 i believe, and then he was at beardslee castle a couple days later for jordan\'s last show.  he was really nice and he really left some great positive messages on .info.  i remember after meeting him, gabe and i were like "man, i wish i had a teacher like him in high school!."  my love and condolences to his family, friends, and students.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

MakisupaCJ

• I am MagnumMan
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 07:00:32 pm »
hey whats up guys. If theres one thing I would love to accomplish in life, it would be being just like PJ and as he called "preaching the gospel" haha Its because of that man that I; a junior in high school. wants to become a teacher when i grow up. I want to make learning fun like he did and inspire so many people that I barely know to go out and do what they love and just live life to the fullest. but yeh Im new to this whole forum thing.....PJ always told me to check it out but I never really got the time. so yeh Idk when any show dates are. any dates you guys know of?