Author Topic: The Price Is Right  (Read 3814 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
The Price Is Right
« on: June 10, 2005, 11:12:58 am »
i swear some people are fucking idiots..

so i was just watching, and there was cookware \'up for bids\'.. first lady goes $650... the next guy goes $649...

:fucktard::wtf2:

the next 2 people go well below $650, the cookware ends up being $800, and the first lady takes it...

what the fuck is this guy thinking?! if you overbid, you\'re out, so this cookware HAD to be $649 for him to take it. and how often do you see someone guess the exact price on TPIR?!

ugh.. asshat.

end of rant..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Price Is Right
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 11:14:45 am »
Get back to work!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
The Price Is Right
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 11:18:03 am »
there\'s no way i can work now. that pissed me right off..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Price Is Right
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 11:22:44 am »
LOL

I have watched the Price is Right since I was a little kid with my grandmother. Every persons guess is a whacky estimate. Once in a while someone gives a good guesstimation and they are close.

When I was in college, the girls lax team, spent spring break out in LA for some tourney. The team decided to go to the filming of TPIR. Well, one of the girls got picked and won. She won the entire fucking thing. She got prizes that we only dream of winning. Took home the showcase showdown. Well, I tried on several attempts to weasel my way into her life and was shot down numerous times.

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
The Price Is Right
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 12:11:47 pm »
the price is wrong bitch
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
The Price Is Right
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 03:02:31 pm »
Quote from: Rujah
the price is wrong bitch

ROFL...

That show is a classic!
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
The Price Is Right
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 04:23:44 pm »
Quote from: Ant-Man
Quote from: Rujah
the price is wrong bitch

ROFL...

That show is a classic!

rofl??

i was refering to HAppy Gilmore
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Giavanna

• The game is to change
    • http://www.giavannakersulis.com
The Price Is Right
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 06:43:53 pm »
have to say attending the show is AWESOME! Barker is an ass during the commercials. One of our group went all the way to the showdown also... best part was in the car on the way up he said "I hope I don\'t win a china hutch"... guess what he won...
Hysterical!
Even Opera Singers love "The Breakfast!" - la pace fuori

davepeck

• Administrator
The Price Is Right
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 06:46:10 pm »
Quote from: Giavanna
have to say attending the show is AWESOME! Barker is an ass during the commercials. One of our group went all the way to the showdown also... best part was in the car on the way up he said "I hope I don\'t win a china hutch"... guess what he won...
Hysterical!

nice!

i\'d love to attend the show someday before Bob bites it.. definitely something you need a huge group for though..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Price Is Right
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 06:51:10 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Hysterical!

nice!

i\'d love to attend the show someday before Bob bites it.. definitely something you need a huge group for though..

Maybe, if the Breakfast goes back out west, we should get a .info crew out there. If one of us gets on, then it would be huge exposure for the site and then the band.

davepeck

• Administrator
The Price Is Right
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 06:52:33 pm »
a big crowd of \'are you ser?\' shirts on TPIR... now that would be something!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Price Is Right
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 06:54:25 pm »
LOL

It would be sight. Interesting...

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
The Price Is Right
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 07:57:28 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
Hysterical!

nice!

Maybe, if the Breakfast goes back out west, we should get a .info crew out there. If one of us gets on, then it would be huge exposure for the site and then the band.

Breakfast crew has a place to crash in the Bay Area (though Price is Right is most likely filmed 350 miles south)!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Price Is Right
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 08:47:10 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Quote from: Spacey
Hysterical!

nice!

Breakfast crew has a place to crash in the Bay Area (though Price is Right is most likely filmed 350 miles south)!

It would make for an interesting trek up north. Maybe we can all get a bus?

Giavanna

• The game is to change
    • http://www.giavannakersulis.com
The Price Is Right
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 11:16:26 pm »
It would be a great time! I think SD is closer to LA than SF :wink:
Anyone know if the boys are planning a Baja Bash repeat? It\'s back in Salispuedes this year.
Even Opera Singers love "The Breakfast!" - la pace fuori