Author Topic: Setlist (Incomplete): 3-9-05 Solo Timmy @ Richter\'s  (Read 1204 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist (Incomplete): 3-9-05 Solo Timmy @ Richter\'s
« on: March 10, 2005, 06:18:01 pm »
NOT RECORDED. (Following Timmys Victory In The Guitar Center Store Semi\'s)

1: Intro>Something (In The Air)(1), The Crystal Ship(2), Fearless, Working Class Hero, Wonderwall>Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite, BIKE>Who Loves The Sun>Effervescent Elephant(3), Don\'t Think Twice Its Alright, On The Road Again, The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky>Black Hole Sun>Gravity>Ser Gravity Jam>Gravity>Black Hole Sun>The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky, Down On The Corner(4), Goodbye Yellowbrick Road, Sunshine Superman>Ser Sunshine Superman Jam, All By Myself, Mother Natures Son>Fresh Cut

2: Strange Days, Undone (The Sweater Song)(5), Tangerine>Ser Jam>Subterranean Homesick Blues, Strawberry Fields Forever>Ser Jam, Wegwich Intro>

This is where I stopped keeping a list.  Andy (mcajam) was keeping a list as well (w/ Walsh).  It is complete and pretty detailed.  LIT verse at the end followed by not 1 but 2 rockstar jumps, UNFUCKINGREAL!  There was a Legend Of A Mind with Timmy singing "Jimmy Palmieri"...just an insane night when there are no mics recording.

1 - Not sure what song this is, I was outside in a car with these people, so I missed it.  

2 - w/ "weird ending" and Timmy states that he will end each song tonight "Weirdly".  And he sure as shit did.....

3 - Touted by Timmy as "A 60\'s Medly"

4 - CCR Tune 1st Time Played

5 - With Beatbox Intro And Several Beatbox Breakdowns
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

crimsonknuckles

• makes geniuses disappear!
    • http://
Setlist (Incomplete): 3-9-05 Solo Timmy @ Richter\'s
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 06:31:22 pm »
i love  down on the corner!!!!!!!! i always wanted the breakfast to do that song. it\'s an amazing song.
" Let\'s go Islanders!!!!!!! "
" A festive mood is all around, Another world is what we found "
" Brewin\' funk inside my soul kitchen so pullup a chair here\'s a bit have a listen "