Author Topic: Setlist: 2-2-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters  (Read 1142 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 2-2-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters
« on: February 03, 2005, 12:27:13 pm »
I am not sure if I even ended up with it last night.....
I will have to check later tonight....
Safe travels to all hittin up the Breakfast shows this week>weekend.....

Ser show last night....the night of a thousand broken strings....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 2-2-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 12:17:44 pm »
1: Jam>Tangerine>Sickest Jam>Teddy Boy(1), Runnin Down A Dream, Serve The Servants>mini jam>Dig, Castles Made Of Sand, Cities, Cocaine, Riders On The Storm, Strawberry Fields Forever>Divided Sky Jam>The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky>Ser Great Big Jam>Ripple>Can You Get To That>Dirty Love, Legalize It>Sheep Jam, Me And My Arrow>Undone (The Sweater Song)>Alabama Song

2: Space Oddity>*********>I Wanna Get High>*********> Heather, Sparkle, Wegwich Intro>Eschers Etchings Part I>A Day In The Life>Fearless>????????>Working Class Hero>Eschers Etchings Part II>Dont Think Twice It\'s Alright

E: Karma Police, I\'m So Tired, Daydream Believer, Ooby Scooby Doomsday Or How The DJ Got The DDT Blues>Over The Hills And Far Away Teases>Bugs

Great show.  Best acoustic jamming I have seen Timmy do since the 7/4/04 Timmy w/ Meghan and Kyle show at Porters

Getting to richters at 7pm and drinking 3 half yards and 2 SerBombs before Tim even goes on, is a horrible idea for a Wednesday night.....

Cant wait till the next one.....

To all those on the road with the Breakfast, enjoy the ride and be safe.....

1 - Embryonic Journey Teases
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph