Author Topic: Tim Palmieri - 1-17-05 The Oriental Diner-Hawthorne, New York  (Read 8143 times)

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
Tim Palmieri - 1-17-05 The Oriental Diner-Hawthorne, New York
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2005, 09:42:43 am »
magical powers derived from crystals, right..  I\'ll trade you this heady piece of watermelon tauramine for your grilled cheese, brah..
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2005, 01:31:30 pm »
stolen crystals?..from my car? oh yeah lots of good energy there...that was a fun night-thanks for rescuing me from out of control heady hippie killers..yeaaa hartford buddy lee mafia what

stabmasterarson

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2005, 06:59:35 pm »
yo brother bear sprinkle and sparkle say whatup, now could you rub this vivianite on my nipples, you know for good energy

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2005, 10:39:56 pm »
god-damn it! tim was in hawthorne??!! i live less than five minutes from hawthorne. this is what happens when i don\'t visit the board. i miss important happenings in my own back yard!

any chance he\'s playing this place again?

stabmasterarson

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2005, 01:14:07 am »
the reason you didnt hear about it was because it was a private party for my boy  Blackieshamps, we only invited a few people.  where are you at in westchester galenas? we live 10 mins from this spot, about 10 peeps on this board do too

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2005, 01:14:43 am »
first of all.....look who surfaced  ;)
second of all it was a private party that none of us knew about or were invited to....reading the board (in this case)wouldn\'t have helped at all.

stabmasterarson

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2005, 01:25:18 am »
no in this case it wouldnt have helped, maybe next time well open up to the public, but its just a chinese restuarant with a downstairs thall fit 30 people, no music permit plus they let us smoke inside and shit so i dont wanna step on their toes. the reason we didnt post was because we wanted it to be with close friends of his, hes going upstate for a year and we want to show him a few goodtimes before sentencing.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2005, 08:08:01 pm »
i live in pleasantville and i\'ve definitely been to the oriental diner for some late-night munchies after going to the movies. i know alex. i saw him at a show in nyc one night, and then the next day i was at ben and jerry\'s and he was working there so i said, "hey! you were at the pb (still pb at the time) show last night, right?" and he said, "yeah!" and then we launched into a pb discussion for a few minutes. it was cool to meet a local into pb. i\'ve probably met you too, stab. at one point or another.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2005, 08:34:02 pm »
Originally posted by stabmasterarson
no in this case it wouldnt have helped, maybe next time well open up to the public, but its just a chinese restuarant with a downstairs thall fit 30 people, no music permit plus they let us smoke inside and shit so i dont wanna step on their toes. the reason we didnt post was because we wanted it to be with close friends of his, hes going upstate for a year and we want to show him a few goodtimes before sentencing.

It is great that you would do that for your boy......

It looks like an amazing night of solo timmy

Tim Palmieri - 1-17-05
The Oriental Diner
Hawthorne, New York

Set 1:Episode 1, cities, mikes song, TGBFBITS, lady madonna, dig, fearless, karma police, joe\'s garage, legend of a mind, basket case, no glove no love, i wanna get high, bungalow bill, cocaine, alabama song*, fasterthan

Set 2:Breathe>BigEmpty>Breathe>Episode 2Mooboosvoodoo, breaking the girl, phaddy boom batty, You Enjoy Myself>Blackbird>YouEnjoyMyself>Sparkle, Truckin, Hard Luck Harry, Brian Damage>eclipse, Catholic Girls, the man in me, Wishyouwerehere>with a little help from my friends

Timmy Tour at a fucking chinese restaurant.......

Talk about your House Fun Special..... :rimshot:
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2005, 09:33:43 pm »
Originally posted by galenas
i live in pleasantville

p\'ville? did you go to byram hills?

stabmasterarson

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2005, 12:58:07 am »
twas a sick show, got pretty emotional during the floyd songs second set, but timmy did pb proud with their songs, mooboos was ill, the yem was unexpected but awsome too, only time i saw pb play it was at that radio show in hartford, but we couldnt even clap when it was over, so this was real nice. fuckin wild out in that bitch
said it once say it again
great party
great kid

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2005, 10:16:18 pm »
yeah i\'m upset that i missed this awesome event, but i dont blame alex, he didnt have my number on him, and was just in awe of the incredible surprise, so there are no hard feelings.  sorry about my absence, i\'ve been working hard in the studio. (no not a national tour...  i wish....)  but i better see all you in poughkeepsie.  that venue is my stomping ground.  urban fetch probably could have played but the show was booked up already by the time i got in contact with the heads at the venue.  but yea that setlist looks ill, and i just got the whole play by play from alex, so i guess i was there vicariously though him haha.
Postcount +1.

stabmasterarson

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2005, 11:12:25 pm »
is that screen name your real name?