Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim, Adrian and Chris] 2008-09-17 - BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 2417 times)

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
Setlist: [Tim, Adrian and Chris] 2008-09-17 - BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 03:47:07 pm »
the breakfast won\'t even play this song anymore! ahhhhh

they were teasing it at riverstreet in the ser queeb

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 04:58:29 pm »
Quote from: Todaysparkles;203351
Can\'t wait to give this a relisten.

so you\'re saying this was recorded ?
*Gia*

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 05:06:19 pm »
........hate Spunk?!?!:eek:
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 07:57:03 pm »
dave peck recorded the show. overall best show, maybe not for me personally. However as far as singalongs go for the entire night this was an A+. Also as far as stellar bustouts, another A+ with the stash and spunk and hunger strike and of course, the crowd favorite of the night, turn the beat around. :lol: Wish Adrian was a little louder, bass seemed overpowering at times but I think it was where you were in the room more than the actual volume. Hope the recordings have a good mix that don\'t reflect that.

This show was a unique crows in that the summer locals still showed up but there was a strong college base as well plus the breakfast fans who came out for a 3/4ths breakfast show. Jordan and Nikki in the house, but alas no keyboards. So close. Then throw in changs upstate and gencs walking over after the meatpuppets to catch the last 3 songs. The non-stop paparazzi that is Whaley. good times all around.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Ren

• what?
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 08:23:14 pm »
i didn\'t mind being chris cornell, it was fun.  i don\'t know how much of a travestee it was that they didn\'t play hush, though i did hear a perfect spot for it if that makes sense.  the segue into cities was just one of those moments where you just smile and shake your head, i\'m glad it was recorded cuz when it went back into stl it was just as good.  nice bust-outs.  i don\'t know why the bartender chick always thinks that i have a tab.  whatever.  

the second set speaks for itself.  good fuckin\' times.  turn the beat around, uh no one knew the words, but then again would anyone admit to knowing them?  

see ya!
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."