Author Topic: The Breakfast Whistler  (Read 1355 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 11:35:55 am »
The whistler better get his game back it seems like the "Hi-Yoooo!" guys are starting to drown him out.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

peaches626

The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 11:53:56 am »
funny.... i think i contribute a little bit to both teams
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 02:21:01 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;162974
The whistler better get his game back it seems like the "Hi-Yoooo!" guys are starting to drown him out.

they might be one of the same.

I know Walsh is definitely a Hi-Yooo-er, but I think Gencs pulls it out from time to time.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 08:54:50 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;162579
This probably doesnt need its own thread, but what the heck.

In several of the recordings I have of Breakfast shows you can clearly hear one person whistling way louder than everyone else, and he/she is usually doing the "hey baby come over here" type of whistle.  See Kinetic Playground\'s "Encore Intro" track, from about 20 seconds, through 43 seconds, in which this person is actively doing the type of whistling im talking about.  Who is this?  Im just curious cause its pretty damn funny to listen to...

There was definitely a phantom whistler at the kinetic playground.  i was off whistling for that night and more into screaming "i want some piss-stitch".  I do remember hearing that particular whistle. it was quite loud. freaked me out a bit......

Quote from: jocelyn;162946
Quote from: WALSH;162923
Love it, everytime(unless, as Paul said, he is next to you)...The Mad Whistler sweats alot too.;)

I actually have two oak barrels full of collected sweat fermenting in my basement.

In 3 more years, when the fermentation is complete, you can bottle that "essence" (what I like to refer to it as) and sell it for $100 for 750ml

Just one big happy family

Quote from: Spacey;163021

they might be one of the same.

I know Walsh is definitely a Hi-Yooo-er, but I think Gencs pulls it out from time to time.

Walsh is by far the first Hi-Yoooo-er I have known, but like I have said......just one big happy family.......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 09:10:54 pm »
good to see you posting, steve.  I got a little worried you were "over it".
::waves:: :inky:
oh and the whistle is always appreciated..
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
The Breakfast Whistler
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 09:25:23 pm »
Quote from: Buquebus;163270
good to see you posting, steve.  I got a little worried you were "over it".
::waves:: :inky:
oh and the whistle is always appreciated..

Broseph........Definitely not "over it".  Just havent had anything remotely close to internet access, and honestly after the first week, the cravings clam, and then before I knew it a month  had disappeared...........

Honestly my man.............Great to see you posting............Love ya bro and hope you are doin well.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph