Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-05-07 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT  (Read 18433 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2005-05-07 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 11:56:26 am »
Quote from: leith
I see no notation on STL no inversion?

hoops... fixed. the mind does crazy things at 4am, and that slipped by.. as for the */no * argument, inversion has been noted for all this time, i think for consistency, it needs to keep being noted, otherwise, like leith pointed out, you question if it was not inverted.

anyways, fun show. dobs was definitely missed in this already-horribly-sounding venue.. the mix was very low - didn\'t even sound like the mains were on in the second set. but uh... MFD was a ser opener, and they wasted no time bringin\' the Garcian back (note: Paul made multiple people, myself included, spit water before the show, by pronouncing it \'Gay-see-in\').. the tim/adrian thing before NR was extremely cool. the new covers + seanie = :thumbsup:. fun.

hopefully we\'ll see a few new .inforumers from the .info cd giveaway last night..

nice to see everyone as always. felt like i made a lot of .info introductions last night, and myself it was great finally meeting jking and Giavanna. (Gia belting a few notes of the Italian Cinderella (i believe) after the show to a crowd of about 15 in the webster could have easily been the highlight of the night!!) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so who got a .info cd?? come say hi if you did. :)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2005, 11:58:50 am »
Quote from: davepeck

so who got a .info cd?? come say hi if you did. :)

how did the .info cd giveaway go?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2005, 12:10:06 pm »
Quote from: Spacey

it went.. they went.. :) didn\'t bring as many as i\'d planned/should have.. only did 50 discs/25 shows total - went along the area between the stage and the front row and gave them mostly to kids in front..

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2005, 12:16:05 pm »
"Ramble on Rose" and "Sympathy for the Devil"... new covers or Seanie Miller one-timers?  I can see Sympathy sticking around, but not RoR (though I don\'t doubt that Jordan can do it well.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2005, 12:27:41 pm »
note: Paul made multiple people, myself included, spit water before the show, by pronouncing it \'Gay-see-in\').. the tim/adrian thing before NR was extremely cool. the new covers + seanie = :thumbsup:. fun.

hey, you say pota-to, I say po-tato. I don\'t believe in the lette "R"
-Paul yan

awesome show. Boys were definetly exhausted from the road when you talked to them, but it sure didnt show during the show. Adrian was on fire.

As for dobs, def missed. The mix was horrible, the drums sounded like they were in a cavern. great seeing everyone!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2005, 02:38:11 pm »
garcian>see the light, ramble on rose, born to be wild!! awesome show. i had a lot of fun last night. great seeing everybody and meeting some new people. fun little afterparty, greenleaved sorry i slapped you across the face. moe,walsh,mad thanks for the comfortable floor space and sleeping bag..i definitely passed out earlier than you guys around 5..great show but that venue definitely sucks..dave, please reserve me a .info cd at the next show!!

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2005, 02:41:55 pm »
anybody have a guess what the attendance was?

what is contained on the .info cd?
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

goclic

• The man from up North.
    • http://www.jvjv.net/MB
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 03:10:51 pm »
I\'ll give a thanks/hey to Dave for the dOTinfo Cd package. HUGE plus to have something fresh to listen to on the way back after I kinda "slipped" on the co-pilot job.

Wound up in New Haven with a final destination of Providence.
Oops.
I came from Canada to probe you people.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005, 03:17:14 pm »
Quote from: obsession600

small, very small, probably around 150 maybe 200, just a guess though, place holds around 1000 people.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2005, 03:20:57 pm »
Garcian Fishbowl returns!!

Which song will be next?

Gypsy Girl?  Love Lake?  Heather?  Kote?  Prom97\'?  Za?  Frankly Po Zest?  Late and the Great?  

Haven\'t heard much of Son of Simpleton (a setlist staple for years) or Merge lately either.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

goclic

• The man from up North.
    • http://www.jvjv.net/MB
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2005, 03:39:12 pm »
Quote from: obsession600

small, very small, probably around 150 maybe 200, just a guess though, place holds around 1000 people.

I would actually guesstimate high 200\'s low 300\'s but that\'s just that...

Guesstimate.
I came from Canada to probe you people.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2005, 03:44:47 pm »

it went.. they went.. :) didn\'t bring as many as i\'d planned/should have.. only did 50 discs/25 shows total - went along the area between the stage and the front row and gave them mostly to kids in front..

outstanding work dave, think if 5-10 more people did the same thing...

this show looks sick, along with friday nights crazy setlist too. i cant wait to hear this whole weekend. im officially addicted to Breakfast, thinking about living in my car in CT for a few years.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2005, 03:57:15 pm »
Quote from: Gordo

outstanding work dave, think if 5-10 more people did the same thing...

this show looks sick, along with friday nights crazy setlist too. i cant wait to hear this whole weekend. im officially addicted to Breakfast, thinking about living in my car in CT for a few years.

Gordo,
plenty of room in my circular driveway if you want.
the breakfast is a hell of a drug....

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:55 pm »

what you need is a sign, brah!
much like the one last night, i think we do good work, instant gratification is a plus.
imagine the possibilities....

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2005, 04:14:38 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya
garcian>see the light, ramble on rose, born to be wild!! awesome show. i had a lot of fun last night.

Does this mean that you are frequently driving up from VA?  In that case, I hope people are giving you extra credit.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex