Author Topic: This Week (1/12/06) on the Thursday Night Breakfast show: Mill St Brews+Acoustic Cafe  (Read 601 times)

ChrisF

• http://
i will be doing the show with spacey this week.  we will be playing the breakfast\'s show at mill street brews from october with set 1 from acoustic cafe 8/12/05 in between sets. next week we will play the second set from acoustic cafe on the show. it all starts at 9pm EST this thursday night on gdradio.net.

PART ONE
October 15th, 2005b - Mill Street Brews; Southbridge, MA
I: jam > LDZ > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Hard Luck Harry > Fresh Cut, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed*, Dimension 5, Psygn > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche

* With drum solo.

PART TWO
August 12th, 2005 - Acoustic Café; Bridgeport, CT
I: Doughboy, Question Mark And The Mind*, jam > Gravity^ > Wake Up In A Coma > Fresh Cut,
Fairy*, Southern Man# > See The Light^##

* Adrian on mandolin.
^ Jordan on harmonica.
# Neil Young cover; first time played.
## inverted.

PART THREE
October 15th, 2005b - Mill Street Brews; Southbridge, MA
II: jam > Lit > Bugs, jam > Beef Barley, Space City Affair > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Good Things > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2), Good Times Bad Times

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
I think I know the answer to this but do you run it live or is it pre-recorded like Fred was doing it ?
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

ChrisF

• http://
spacey and i are recording it tomorrow morning.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
if you can\'t make it to the Puppet House tonight, get your fix on gdradio.net.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.