Author Topic: Review Link Problem  (Read 4646 times)

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
Review Link Problem
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 08:47:31 am »
Dave,

Switched from vblue to legacy, problem fixed. Nice work!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

davepeck

• Administrator
Review Link Problem
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 08:51:01 am »
Quote from: Mark
Dave,

well, not exactly what i wanted to hear (not fixed).. just to clarify, when you switch back to vblue, you still get a blank page?

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Review Link Problem
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2005, 12:44:57 pm »
Dave

I switched to legacy and it fixed the issue. I then switched to vblue and the problem was fixed as well. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but my options before i changed anything was set to "Forum Default". Changing to either legacy or vblue seems to fix the issue

It was effecting everything with module.php before
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
Review Link Problem
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2005, 01:15:31 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: Mark
Dave,

well, not exactly what i wanted to hear (not fixed).. just to clarify, when you switch back to vblue, you still get a blank page?
Both work fine now.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

davepeck

• Administrator
Review Link Problem
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2005, 01:21:49 pm »
thanks mark, and thanks mike.. i was finally able to pinpoint the problem - anyone who had \'Forum Default\' set in the UserCP would be having this problem. this is due to a style conflict i had between vBulletin and vBPortal. i\'ve fixed it, and all modules should work fine for everyone now.

i\'m just surprised no one mentioned anything sooner... though now that i think of it, someone mentioned getting a blank page for Chat a while back, and this would be the same problem...

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Review Link Problem
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2005, 01:31:53 pm »
You might as well be speaking arabic to me right now
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Review Link Problem
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 03:02:03 pm »
I figured it was something on my end at first because I didnt see anyone mention it until above...

Glad you figured it out
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19