Author Topic: The \'Sco @ Oberlin College; Oberlin, OH  (Read 6528 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
The \'Sco @ Oberlin College; Oberlin, OH
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 12:16:21 pm »
*cough*come play Boston*cough*
Masturbation in the MFA

Kaliguitar

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 12:39:46 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;199527
you know what? i hope this show is fucking epic and the oberlin kids eat it up. because after what i saw at daniel street last night, all i can say is that the northeast doesn\'t fucking deserve the breakfast on halloween. 34 people (and that\'s counting stevie and ellis) in attendance during mooboo\'s on a friday night in connecticut?? fuck that. if i were the band i\'d be running west as quickly as possible and never looking back.

take the money and RUN.

Sad, very sad.  I agree with Dave also.  I\'ve been around the band for a few years now and I\'ve seen a good number of shows and last night was by far the worst attended CT. show I\'ve ever been too.

peaches626

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 02:38:49 pm »
Quote from: thatguy;199542
you know what? i hope this show is fucking epic and the oberlin kids eat it up. because after what i saw at daniel street last night, all i can say is that the northeast doesn\'t fucking deserve the breakfast on halloween. 34 people (and that\'s counting stevie and ellis) in attendance during mooboo\'s on a friday night in connecticut?? fuck that. if i were the band i\'d be running west as quickly as possible and never looking back.

take the money and RUN.

i agree dave.gross display of suport.next year the breakfast will only play ct 4 times next year.going everywhere else!

Quote from: Kaliguitar;199549

take the money and RUN.

Sad, very sad.  I agree with Dave also.  I\'ve been around the band for a few years now and I\'ve seen a good number of shows and last night was by far the worst attended CT. show I\'ve ever been too.

unfortunately, unless your sellin headdie burritos on lot, I think some people can\'t afford to go to every show every weekend in the same 250 mile radius.  

I, also unfortunately, only work evening shifts, hindering my show attendence.

and I\'ve already been quoted as saying if the breakfast only played 4 shows in ct in a year i would be at every one of them.
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 04:40:43 pm »
yeah this working weekends biz is gettin reeeeal old. oHIOH deserves some love I guess, lets hope these music school kids pack the place and get owned. NOHO and Brahlington will be the official unofficial freakouts and they will be the FIYA!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 10:55:10 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn;199545
*cough*come play Boston*cough*

:that:

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 11:15:50 am »
C
A
R
P
O
O
L

Is there any easier way to get letters in all caps besides writing them vertically?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:18:57 am by tyzack »
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

lilblondie

• the FU queen
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 12:03:47 pm »

take the money and RUN.

you are speaking the truth my man...it was a pretty piss poor turnout...and dont get me wrong...people are busy and sometimes just cant make it and thats fine...however you just cant hate when they have got to hit the road to make some money and feed their families...
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 12:29:30 pm »
one dooze and suddenly Oberlin is a great idea.

wow.

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 06:41:22 pm »
Quote from: Klout;199699
one dooze and suddenly Oberlin is a great idea.

wow.

yea fuck the rest of the country.  why doesnt the breakfast play CT more?  They should really only play in CT until every single person in the state has seen them at least 10 times.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:00 pm »
is that a quote from crescendo ...or were you trying to make a funny? :P
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:49:37 pm by Klout »

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 07:02:50 am »
so I found someone to work for me friday which means I\'m off from thursday afternoon > sunday once it gets approved. One step closer to doing the whole run! :hehehe:

One of the girls I work with said anyone going out to Oberlin should hit this place Cedar Point in Sandusky. Sandusky is only 37 miles north west of Oberlin. Apparently it\'s great for rollercoasters. If it comes to fruition and there is actually any time to do something like this might be cool before/after the show.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 07:27:02 am »
cedar point is more than just great for roller coasters.... and sandusky labs made some of the best *** ever.... i\'ve always figured there was a direct correlation....

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 08:01:55 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;199813
so I found someone to work for me friday which means I\'m off from thursday afternoon > sunday once it gets approved. One step closer to doing the whole run! :hehehe:

One of the girls I work with said anyone going out to Oberlin should hit this place Cedar Point in Sandusky. Sandusky is only 37 miles north west of Oberlin. Apparently it\'s great for rollercoasters. If it comes to fruition and there is actually any time to do something like this might be cool before/after the show.

are you driving to this show?

(oberlin)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:01:55 am by bezerker »
*Gia*

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 09:09:52 am »
nope, bike.

And if you believe that, I have several things to sell you.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 11:03:47 am »
ive been to cedar POINT (not park) twice.  its awesome...there are like 16 roller coasters there.  def worth the trip that time of year because there are practically no lines since the joint closes nov 1st.
DS Newbers