Author Topic: Midwest Dates are coming out!!!  (Read 8655 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Midwest Dates are coming out!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 12:16:43 pm »
Hey I only said I liked the name. Although the pews do sound enticing.

Chris or Joe or whomever could just lay out on one of those. Nice comfy velour.
Masturbation in the MFA

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2005, 12:27:59 am »
^ Shackers!! :lol:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Whathefunk

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2005, 06:03:04 pm »
From the cresendo artists site calender:

Wednesday, November 9th
Tonic Room
Chicago, IL

Saturday, November 12th
Iowa City Yacht Club
Iowa City, IA

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2005, 07:28:59 pm »
Fuck!

alright well it looks like i have to make a flight change. i was supposed to be in CA from Nov. 3-10, i have no choice but to come back on the 9th. i wouldnt miss TB in Chicago for anything. fuckin $100 charge for a change, pisses me off. basically ill be paying $107 to see the boys rather than $7.  

still worth it. ;)

just looked at the Yacht Club site and it has a band called Nervous Rex listed for the 12th. hmmmm..??  i just need to chill out.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2005, 08:29:58 pm »
$100 charge, yikes. Gordo, for one show, that is some serious commitment. Impressive.
Masturbation in the MFA

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2005, 11:08:08 pm »
I think I have an exam on the 9th...? If not, I\'m totally headed to Chitown. That\'s right after the craziest weekend ever for me. (Friday Umphrey\'s at IU > Saturday Michigan State vs. Purdue @ Purdue > Sunday Packers vs. Steelers @ Lambeau)

Still holding my breath for an LBC or Indianapolis show...
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 03:06:47 am »
ARE YOU SER?
forget about holding your breath, take your exam and go to the show.
i drove up to bmore for the 6/8/05 funk box show right after finishing up a business class final..if the breakfast are in your backyard (meaning within 2 hours) go to the show.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 03:41:18 am »
Quote from: kyndkate
I think I have an exam on the 9th...? If not, I\'m totally headed to Chitown. That\'s right after the craziest weekend ever for me. (Friday Umphrey\'s at IU > Saturday Michigan State vs. Purdue @ Purdue > Sunday Packers vs. Steelers @ Lambeau)

Still holding my breath for an LBC or Indianapolis show...

:sadban: have you lost your mind? kate, not gonna lie, disappointed. no better way to celebrate nailing a test than a very short 2 hour ride to the greatest skyline in the world to see..... well you know the rest.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

shadygroove

• Local Bohemean
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2005, 09:35:58 am »
Wednesday, November 9th
Tonic Room
Chicago, IL

Saturday, November 12th
Iowa City Yacht Club
Iowa City, IA

What a run this is going to be! I\'m smack dab in the middle of it all and will end in my home town on Saturday night. I couldn\'t have asked for better set of dates.

Just a little FYI about the Yacht Club... Since the Greenroom no longer exists this is the next best place to make some noise. Not a huge place or anything, but I guarantee it to be packed and there\'s not one person that winds up at that bar that won\'t rave about TB.
Plant yourself in the minds of others so you may grow in them as you do yourself.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2005, 01:09:14 pm »
Wednesday,  November 9th
Tonic Room
Chicago, IL

Yeah, birthday show!!  I hope I can make it down to chicago for this one!!  I will for sure be at the Madison show and possibly Iowa City as well.  Does Timmy get to be my bitch if it\'s my birthday?? ;)
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2005, 01:23:37 pm »
Quote from: GSphan
Wednesday,  November 9th
Tonic Room
Chicago, IL

Yeah, birthday show!!  I hope I can make it down to chicago for this one!!  I will for sure be at the Madison show and possibly Iowa City as well.  Does Timmy get to be my bitch if it\'s my birthday?? ;)

No but you can probably take Wah\'s place for a day.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2005, 02:57:36 pm »
hehe...
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2005, 03:19:42 pm »
Quote from: GSphan
Wednesday,  November 9th
Tonic Room
Chicago, IL

beer on me G.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2005, 04:29:44 pm »
Quote from: Gordo

:sadban: have you lost your mind? kate, not gonna lie, disappointed. no better way to celebrate nailing a test than a very short 2 hour ride to the greatest skyline in the world to see..... well you know the rest.

My exam would be from 7-9 pm. I wouldn\'t even get there until 11 or 11:30. Granted, it WOULD be the perfect way to celebrate nailing an exam, but the trick is actually nailing it. Trust me guys, I\'m doing everything in my power to try and get up there for at least one show.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2005, 04:37:35 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate
Quote from: Gordo

My exam would be from 7-9 pm. I wouldn\'t even get there until 11 or 11:30. Granted, it WOULD be the perfect way to celebrate nailing an exam, but the trick is actually nailing it. Trust me guys, I\'m doing everything in my power to try and get up there for at least one show.

thats prefect then.  hell, i\'ve been to countless breakfast shows and gotten there around 11 or 1130 and never miss a thing.  i don\'t know how y\'all in the midwest roll, but in the northeast, breakfast shows start late and end late.