Author Topic: Setlist: 6-5-05 Solo Timmy @ Porters...  (Read 1759 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 6-5-05 Solo Timmy @ Porters...
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:16:51 pm »
just heard from LisaTrey...she said the attendance was light...but it was a good show..
not sure if there is a setlist out there...but maybe those who were there could piece something together for all of us who couldn\'t make it....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 10:30:49 pm »
Woah. This is happening already. Has anyone tried to talk this kid down? I mean, seriousily, is he really trying to kill us?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 12:04:55 am »
perfect weather, nice dinner, and tim playin through getting all bitten up..which led to a appropriate Bugs to end the evening. Brought mom and brother, and would have been great to have the Timmy Tour veterans there. hopefully everyone makes it out next week..perfect setting and personal highlight of the show = SUNDANCE!!  

\'the sun\' was kind of the  theme, and the setlist varied, but the word \'sun\' was used a few hundred times  such as Question Mark (sunset), Great Big Firey Ball in the sky\'... or all the obvious covers (\'who loves the sun\', \'here comes the sun\', \'Sunny Afternoon\', \'blackhole sun\', \'Eclipse\', \'Paint it Black\'). I dont know where the Brady Bunch song came out of, but thats timmy for ya...and i couldnt get \'son\' of simpleton or \'son\' of mr green genes, but the Sundance was damn worth it. tim played til about 845.

What the Funk and Thumpasaurus, cruisin all the way from Mass for the show. thats what its all about...again, if ya make it to Porters, u got a place to crash.

Weekend over. goodnight.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 12:22:47 am by DocEllis70 »
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Whathefunk

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 01:25:56 am »
\'the sun\' was kind of the theme, and the setlist varied, but the word \'sun\' was used a few hundred times such as Question Mark (sunset), Great Big Firey Ball in the sky\'... or all the obvious covers (\'who loves the sun\', \'here comes the sun\', \'Sunny Afternoon\', \'blackhole sun\', \'Eclipse\', \'Paint it Black\'). I dont know where the Brady Bunch song came out of, but thats timmy for ya...and i couldnt get \'son\' of simpleton or \'son\' of mr green genes, but the Sundance was damn worth it. tim played til about 845.

What the Funk and Thumpasaurus, cruisin all the way from Mass for the show. thats what its all about...again, if ya make it to Porters, u got a place to crash.

Had a great time today...and it was nice to meet you john, i might just take you up on the offer.

Can\'t really remember the setlist but highlights for me were the joe\'s garage (zappa), Pay no mind (beck),  ripple, bugs, and most of all acoustic sundance!

it was a long drive but well worth it...best way i could spend  my day off

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 09:27:44 am »
jon....what was the actual start time? i was hoping to come but changed my mind when i found out it was a 4:30 start. i couldn\'t free up that much of my day. a little later start would be much better IMO. on the side....one of my first shows was the last family jam and i seem to remember an appropriate bugs bustout that day also.

Whathefunk

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 04:34:26 pm »
Yea i wasn\'t to happy bout the 430 start time myself.  We were a lil late to the show arrived around 5:15ish and as we pulled up we saw timmy on his cell phone in the parking lot...needless to say we were psyched that we didn\'t miss anything....

long story short actual start time wasn\'t till about 5:30