Author Topic: Church of Boston; Boston, MA  (Read 8259 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Church of Boston; Boston, MA
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 03:17:00 pm »
can\'t make this one, gotta conduct ser biz of my own on this occasion.

however definitely wishing for the success of this event and congratulations to the folks involved for making this happen. Glad to have y\'all on the team. Rage it!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 03:19:03 pm »
Wish I could be there too, madly envious!

Lets pack this place and show these fellows the love.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2011, 03:29:52 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;267236
hopefully, i\'m trying to pull all the strings i can to make getting to this show possible.

Good luck traveling through the Bridgewater Triangle on the way up
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2011, 05:31:00 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;267241
Quote from: Igziabeher;267236
hopefully, i\'m trying to pull all the strings i can to make getting to this show possible.

Good luck traveling through the Bridgewater Triangle on the way up

i do it every time, its not that hard.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2011, 07:31:54 pm »
I should go on that show, \'the biggest l0ser\' or whatever it\'s called.  coppin out like an ol geezer after working all week. 10 on a Sunday, and I\'ma be lounging..  gonna be sick! show\'s gonna rage though!
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2011, 03:41:17 am »
gabe, are you fucking serious? thats all i have to say.  cant even see em when they are a mile away esp after you promise beers all night ?!? ;)

anyway, off top of my head,  

synergy > shutgun, HLH, beef, jam puppetry metro ? puppetry i believe, shceme
e.  cult of personalitknowhatimsayyyyyyyyiiiyin

think i\'m proabaly missing a song or two, but they annihilated everything.  really spacey in hardluck, everyone was silent staring at the madness.  beef got so funky the floor got slippery.  unbelievably dirtiness. im not even a fan of that song, but they took it way the fuk out there.  place was bumpin !  puppetry got super trip/trancy into and became the monster it usually becomes when played.  i thikn the segued into metro from puppetry but i could be wrong, either way the segue into metro was flawless per usual and got everyone wicked charged up.  you know when dangle and ad drop into the metro E bomb intro.  they finished their setlist thiry minutes before they curfew so they busted the most ridiculous scheme i\'ve ever seen.  every section was jammed out to the max, adrian had a jaw dropping solo, and everyone in the room was in fucking awe during tim\'s end guitar solo into the epic ending.  seemed like the whole room had an epiphany during that solo and it was soemthing to behold.  Tonight\'s show belonged to adrian 100% . dude was out of fuckin control.  he did 2 little drum solos throughout the show and a monster one in scheme making 3 all together (pretty sure) .  

need wolfman to come in here and put all the songs out but i definitely hit the highlights.  good to see them on a sick stage with lights too ! great band great people .  america!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 03:51:07 am by bezerker »
*Gia*

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2011, 08:48:39 am »
Quote from: bezerker;267249

anyway, off top of my head,  

synergy > shutgun, HLH, beef, jam puppetry metro ? puppetry i believe, shceme
e.  cult of personalitknowhatimsayyyyyyyyiiiyin

need wolfman to come in here and put all the songs out but i definitely hit the highlights.  good to see them on a sick stage with lights too ! great band great people .  america!

Hello.  You almost got it all!  You missed Wake Up In A Coma as part of the ser wegwich.

I: Synergy > Shotgun Butterfly, Wake Up In A Coma > Hard Luck Harry > Beef Barley > Puppetry > Metropolis > Puppetry > Wake Up In A Coma, The Grand Scheme of Things

E: Cult of Personality

Awesome show.  HLH and Puppetry were highlights.  Very weird/distorted Coma that I liked a lot.  Great crowd.  Tons of energy output.  Big but not packed.  New venue, first time there for me since it has become a music venue.  (Used to be a beer bar/restaurant.)  Like the layout, sound equipment, and atmosphere.  Not a big fan of the lights though; seems like someone just ordered one of every "toy" light on the market.  All sorts of disparate lighting elements flying around all over the place with no cohesion.  Overall a good new spot though!  Glad we raged it!  See you soon!

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2011, 08:55:53 am »
Nice! A sandwich within a sandwich! Always tasty.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2011, 12:07:10 pm »
I don\'t really recall them going back into Coma after the puppetry finish.  really enjoyed Jordan\'s playing in this show.  esp BB and Syn

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2011, 12:36:40 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;267254

I: Synergy > Shotgun Butterfly, Wake Up In A Coma > Hard Luck Harry > Beef Barley > Puppetry > Metropolis > Puppetry > Wake Up In A Coma, The Grand Scheme of Things

Holy good God! Talk about heavy hitting!

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2011, 01:51:05 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;267270
I don\'t really recall them going back into Coma after the puppetry finish.  really enjoyed Jordan\'s playing in this show.  esp BB and Syn

Right, that happened right before, sorry:

I: Synergy > Shotgun Butterfly, Wake Up In A Coma > Hard Luck Harry > Beef Barley > Puppetry > Metropolis > Wake Up In A Coma > Puppetry, The Grand Scheme of Things

TheSeeker

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 08:02:35 pm »
Cool good job Wolfman that set list is accurate. Grand scheme is one of my favorite bfast tunes and one that I requested that night, I was ecstatic to hear them play it like that =D