Author Topic: Best Video Game Music  (Read 3414 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 01:42:47 pm »
Quote from: Todd
I wanna be Mario!!!

you can borrow the dude\'s costume from beardslee last year..

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 02:05:11 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: Jim Cobb
heyyy i like where your head is!

considering i spend 95% of the day with my head in my ass, you basically just said "I like your ass", and frankly, i\'m not sure how i feel about that, jim.

:sadban:

edit:  wait a minute, i\'m not the one with an enormous blue dildo in my avatar!
Postcount +1.

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 02:12:54 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
heyyy i like where your head is!

considering i spend 95% of the day with my head in my ass, you basically just said "I like your ass", and frankly, i\'m not sure how i feel about that, jim.

:sadban:

edit:  wait a minute, i\'m not the one with an enormous blue dildo in my avatar!

How do you think he gets his head up there?  You can\'t just shove stuff in there without the proper training.  You need to work it with big blue over there get it used to the large objects.  Buy yours now and you too can have your head up your ass 95% of the day.  Amaze your friends!!!
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 04:21:11 pm »
Best music is Contra Waterfall and Castlevania Level 5.  Pretty much any level from Mega Man II is also very solid, with Crash Man leading the way.  Also much of the music from The Guardian Legend is pretty haunting.  

I would love to be Simon Belmont for Halloween!

Dave, you could bring the PexBox to FF8 and charge 25c a play.  Money Day!!!!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 07:39:21 pm »
To the 2006 Fongoulish Freakout committee:  please include Jim Cobb on your rendition of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
Best Video Game Music
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 09:21:48 pm »
My favorite video game music is from inside the pipes on Super Mario 3, when you get the electronic-drum remix of the music on levels 2-2 and 4-2 from the original Super Mario.

And that\'s a fun, fitting, unique idea as far as Freakout themes. I\'m going as Gleeok.

Whathefunk

Best Video Game Music
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 02:23:59 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
To the 2006 Fongoulish Freakout committee:  please include Jim Cobb on your rendition of Sonic the Hedgehog.

[BANANA]i\'d like to second that notion[/BANANA]