Author Topic: The ONE and ONLY Episode III Thread!  (Read 9326 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
The ONE and ONLY Episode III Thread!
« on: April 06, 2005, 09:05:28 pm »
Let\'s go people, never too early to start the anticipation.  Who\'s PUMPED for EPPY III baby?  The greatest story ever told will be completed.  We are so privileged to be alive for this epic event.  Do you realize that this movie will draw more people than the Pope?  

What do you want to see?  Are you getting in line for tickets weeks in advance?  Cyber-geeks, start your lightsabers!

And by the way, don\'t you think that in honor of Eppy III, that the Breakfast should play their own Eppy III the same week?  :banana:

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 09:36:52 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman
Do you realize that this movie will draw more people than the Pope?  

That\'s only b/c not everyone has access or means to see the Pope.

Back on topic, can\'t wait for Star Wars!!!!  Can\'t wait for Obi Wan to fuck Anakin\'s shit up!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 09:37:47 pm by helluvahat »
Play some Weezer!!!

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 10:30:44 pm »
I\'m posting this again as it seems we need @ least 2 threads for every damn subject on this board.
This movie totally has the potential to be the best of the six. I really have a feeling it will be. Fans have been waiting for a few specific things which we get finally.

I mean we get the Obi-Wan/Anakin fight which forces Anakin into the Armor. We get the fight that sends Yoda into hiding on Dagobah, Friggin\' Yoda the dopest Jedi needs to hide! Who is more of a Badass? We find out. We see more of Anakin\'s vaunted Pilot skills. I could go on.
Hell\'s yes this will Rock!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 10:33:50 pm »
I\'m still waiting on an Episode 3 from the Breakfast.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

jason-a

• drums rule
    • http://tribedescribe.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 11:20:28 pm »
Al I hear ya there!  :disco:

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 08:04:29 pm »
I call "bait and switch" on this thread title. There is only one Episode III that most Breakfast fans care about and it was not written by George Lucas.

I wish I could take my nephew to see the new Star Wars. He and I will probably have to have a post show discussion after he sees it.
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 09:20:16 pm »
Quote from: obsession600
I call "bait and switch" on this thread title. There is only one Episode III that most Breakfast fans care about and it was not written by George Lucas.

I wish I could take my nephew to see the new Star Wars. He and I will probably have to have a post show discussion after he sees it.

Ha, yeah, the first couple of sentences in Seth\'s post had me all excited. Was thinking perhaps he had some inside information that I wasn\'t aware of.
Masturbation in the MFA

Wolfman

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 11:46:09 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn

Ha, yeah, the first couple of sentences in Seth\'s post had me all excited. Was thinking perhaps he had some inside information that I wasn\'t aware of.

I do have such information, however, if I were to elaborate it here then it would not be "inside" info anymore, would it?  Can\'t call bait and switch when I put the thread in Inner Glimpse.  You knew what you were signing up for when you went into this forum.  I did have to give it some thought which forum it would go in, but since it\'s in Inner Glimpse and not Grand Scheme it is thus clearly a movie thread.  Kinda funny though, how an epic, long-awaited movie and an epic long-awaited song have the same name.

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 12:06:53 am »
Quote from: leith

This movie totally has the potential to be the best of the six. I really have a feeling it will be. Fans have been waiting for a few specific things which we get finally.

I mean we get the Obi-Wan/Anakin fight which forces Anakin into the Armor. We get the fight that sends Yoda into hiding on Dagobah, Friggin\' Yoda the dopest Jedi needs to hide! Who is more of a Badass? We find out. We see more of Anakin\'s vaunted Pilot skills. I could go on.

i sure hope Lucas doesn\'t wuss out on this one... not that i didnt enjoy episode I and II, they were good and all... but this movie certainly does have the potential to be the best, and i hope it turns out so! i\'d like to see less computer-generated stuff... i think thats what i miss the most from the original trilogy: being able to look at something and really think, for a second at least, that it could be real.... the computer effects in the last two movies, while totally awesome, really took away from that effect of "it could be real"...

...either way, i\'ll probably wait in line for opening night tickets ;)
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 04:46:26 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian
Quote from: leith

i sure hope Lucas doesn\'t wuss out on this one... not that i didnt enjoy episode I and II, they were good and all... but this movie certainly does have the potential to be the best, and i hope it turns out so! i\'d like to see less computer-generated stuff... i think thats what i miss the most from the original trilogy: being able to look at something and really think, for a second at least, that it could be real.... the computer effects in the last two movies, while totally awesome, really took away from that effect of "it could be real"...

...either way, i\'ll probably wait in line for opening night tickets ;)

amen, this one has so much potential, theres so much story for lucas to cram in there, i hope he does better than I and II.  i\'d like to see less CG as well, but somehow i dont believe that will be the case.  :(  come on lucas!  i didnt get star wars tattoos for nothing!
Postcount +1.

Wolfman

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 01:36:26 pm »
Quote from: Jim Cobb

come on lucas!  i didnt get star wars tattoos for nothing!

Yeah man, that\'s pressure.  If this movie sucks and everyone decides that Star Wars wasn\'t that great after all, you\'re screwed.  Kinda like a certain nameless board member and his "PB" tattoo"...boy is he fucked :P.  Even if the band takes over the world he\'s still toast.  It would be like getting a "Warlocks" tattoo and then watching them change their name to The Grateful Dead and take off.  "Hey man, nice tattoo, but who the fuck are the Warlocks?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 01:38:32 pm by Wolfman »

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 05:12:11 pm »
dude even if ep3 sucks, the original is still my bag and worth the tats, fuck anyone who ditches the originals because the prequels suck.
Postcount +1.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2005, 07:08:04 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman

Yeah man, that\'s pressure.  If this movie sucks and everyone decides that Star Wars wasn\'t that great after all, you\'re screwed.  Kinda like a certain nameless board member and his "PB" tattoo"...boy is he fucked :P.  Even if the band takes over the world he\'s still toast.  It would be like getting a "Warlocks" tattoo and then watching them change their name to The Grateful Dead and take off.  "Hey man, nice tattoo, but who the fuck are the Warlocks?"

sounds like my kindsa guy :thumbsup:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Wolfman

Tix now available!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 07:45:29 am »
I dunno if this is news or not, but tix for opening show are now up on Fandango.  I just got 3 for 12:01 am on opening day in West Hartford.  I went to Eppy I on opening night and it was insane, people in costumes and cheering and stuff.  Looking forward to it.  May the force be with you.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 08:22:51 am »
christ, where do i live, idaho?? tickets not available online for Branford or North Haven... meh..