Author Topic: 9-29-04 Solo Timmy @ 232 Wooster Street  (Read 1534 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
9-29-04 Solo Timmy @ 232 Wooster Street
« on: September 30, 2004, 09:36:01 am »
1: Isn\'t It A Pity, Don\'t Think Twice It\'s Alright, Intro>My Life, We Was Lonely, Blue Jay Way>Boris The Spider>Question Mark And The Mind, Fearless>Let\'s Make The Water Turn Black>The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky*, Space Oddity>Sunshine Superman, Nobody Told Me, Do You Want To Know A Secret, Mike\'s Song>Give Me Some Truth, Tangerine>Teddy Boy>Tangerine>Teddy Boy, The Grandmother Song, On A Plane

2: Some Stevie Wonder Tune, WahWalsh Segwich Intro>Uncle Albert>Golgi Apparatus>Score>Golgi Apparatus>Admrial Halsey#>Wegwich 5 String Outtro...

On a dare Tim plays the rest of his night on his electric "Tellie"

Strawberry Fields Forever, Subterranian Homesick Blues>Highway To Hell, Hits From The Bong>Dig, Daydream Believer, Isolation>Love Lake>Touch Me>Love Lake%, Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown), No Regret

E: Bobby Brown>I\'m So Tired
E2: The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin\' Groovy)^, Don\'t Worry Be Happy^

* Requested by Madeline in honor of a giant asteroid that passed closely by the earth last night
# Tim Breaks B String
% Spoonman Tease
^ "Feelin \'Cliffy\'" and "Don\'t Worry Be \'Cliffy\'" Substitued Lyrics

A top notch night of Timmy last night.  Get your rest kiddies, because next week its Wed at Wooster and Thurs at Sidebar...

Oh and one more thing:  I aint never seen nothing like the ser "Gripping Badunkadunk" that was at Richters last night......
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 10:57:02 am by Stephengencs »
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
Re: 9-29-04 Solo Timmy @ 232 Wooster Street
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 10:29:02 am »
Originally posted by Stephengencs
No Regret

booyakasha!  

fun night!  can\'t wait til Friday!
Play some Weezer!!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 10:50:07 am »
Mikey, It was hilarious to watch you come to life during the first notes of No Regret....Classic
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 03:02:05 pm »
unreal ser night last night at ol cliffys...jeez,wednesday nights are obviously the new friday or saturday night for many it seems...im glad i got to be past of the segwich..i thought golgi would fir in really nice around the fuckin score....i was right i guess......HOW COULD MY HEART FORGET???????/see yaal in nyc baby!!!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set