Author Topic: 9-21-04 - Ian Schumacher ...and you will know us by the trail of boomers... @ Eli\'s  (Read 1524 times)

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
Here we go:

1: \'Wasp\' warmup, Tangled up in Blue, No Woman, No Cry, Melissa, Mr. Jones, Blister in the Sun, Peace Frog, Take the Money & Run, Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town, Ants Marching

2: Call Me Al*, Funky Bitch**, Bad (Newest Low) Moon Risin\'***, If I Had a Million Dollars%, Star Wars Teases, Eye of the Tiger$, Whole Lotta Love > Pinball Wizard > Whole Lotta Love, Brian Wilson&

3: Bungalow Bill^, Fee > Tomahawk Chop > For What Its Worth > L.A. Woman Tease > Light My Fire, We are the Champions, Muppet Show Theme

* Switch-aruny #1 - Timmy on drums, Adrian on guitar
**Switch-aruny #2 - Ian on drums, Adrian on guitar
***Switch-aruny #3 - Adrian on mandolin, Seanaldo on drums
% Timmy none too happy, playing messed chords...haha
$ with "Tim.....Tim, Tim, Tim" chant
& solo Ian
^ Timmy and Adrian

Fun night!  Ants Marching, Fee, and Light My Fire were my personal highlights.  And Adrian on the mandolin!!!!!

Big ups to Sleeper and Stevie....without them this set list would not be possible (or would at least have a lot of question marks).

See ya at Woosta!!!
Play some Weezer!!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
nice job mikey......

ser night indeed.....

The Eye of the Timmy was sweeeeet......

Eli\'s where the Schumacher experience meets Timmy Tour
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
i cut off my nose to spite my face..fuck!!wouldve liked to see the wild pack of asscrackesque switcharunies!!!(good name for a band btw)
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set