Author Topic: Timmy Tour in Westchester 6/1!!!  (Read 9515 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Timmy Tour in Westchester 6/1!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2006, 10:42:13 am »
looked like it was hoppin\', but it cleared out when me & jut got there.. did we smell like farts?

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2006, 10:48:34 am »
*meh* not awful but nodody was paying too much attention.

i had a lot of fun last night, hope we can do this everyonce in awhile.

Som ecool tunes nothing too crazy. 50 ways, Wonderwall, other stuff

He played Good Things>Life\'s Been Good>Today Was a Good Day, I love Good Things acoustic it brings out a whole new energy for the tune.

Thanks to KindM\'s and BigMamaBlueberry for the late night spot, Thanks to galenas for setting the whole thing up.

Black Friday indeed.....

Quote from: derickw
so where is my setlist slackers

everyone showed up part way through the first set no one was on setlist, and no recording....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 01:32:24 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2006, 02:07:21 pm »
I feel like death. I am running on zero sleep. Worked from 8 until 1 today.

Mad ups to KindM\'s and BigMamaBlueberry! Glad you finally got a TT show underneath your belt and super thanks for hosting your first TT late night.

Thanks for the cookies :)

To whomever kept packing bowl after bowl, I\'ll get you YET! :shakes fist at screen:

galenas, I\'m sorry I almost backed up into you leaving last night, thanks for the directions.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2006, 02:09:42 pm »
Quote from: Spacey

:that: :lol: "take it! Take the cookie!!"

To whomever kept packing bowl after bowl, I\'ll get you YET! :shakes fist at screen:

:lol:rotfl:lol:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 02:19:46 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2006, 02:54:10 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya
how was the turnout?

mucho chicas!

Who goes to TT for the music?

Quote from: Me!

:that: :lol: "take it! Take the cookie!!"

I am undecided on the highlight of the evening. It is a toss up between BigMamaBlueberry sliding across the back seat after kindm\'s put her in the car, thus taking his seat making him walk around the vehicle. Truly priceless. or the Great Cookie Incident, "Eat The Cookie!", "I\'ll Put It In My Pocket For Later.", "NO, EAT THE COOKIE!"

ah, the Thursday night TT in Kotonah.

This might have been the most upscale TT show I have seen. Not like BAR and not like Richter\'s. Different. Much Different.

Would you pay $5 for a Timmy Tour show?

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2006, 03:05:00 pm »

Would you pay $5 for a Timmy Tour show?

I couldn\'t believe that, I was astonished.  Weird night, but I had a good time

Who goes to TT for the music?

:lol: there was music?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 03:05:00 pm by Me! »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2006, 03:51:02 pm »

The setlist was your standard selection of TimmyTour tunes...My Highlight was Life\'s Been Good w/ Future Peek Jam in the breakdown......Tricky Ways closer was rockin as well.....

If you looked around The Katonah Grill as the night was coming to a close you would have thought you were in New Haven.....Me, Aruny, Spacey, Mandler, Todd, Robyn, DavePeck, Justin Maturo, Diana Galenas., and Blackieshamps...........

Welcome to Kindm\'s and Bigmamablueberry to Timmy Tour and thanks for hosting the first Westchester latenight......It was great to see you guys and thanks again for your unbelieveable hospitality.......

Timmy Tour Continues......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2006, 05:18:10 pm »
No problem. you guys are always welcome.

I had a lot of fun.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Blackieshamps

• Blankee Dick
    • http://
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2006, 06:50:19 pm »
great to see all you guys in the neighborhood!  great to finally meet mike and kim, and spacebrush.  my pop was there for most of the first set and really enjoyed it.. my girl got me safely home in 10 minutes.   i give the night a 10 on the convenience scale! i hope this happens again.

did timmy bank at all?
"Clown College? pfft you cant eat that!"

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2006, 09:00:41 pm »
^^at 5 bucks a head, he better have.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2006, 03:19:02 am »
Quote from: Me!
^^at 5 bucks a head, he better have.

Didn\'t Tim seem surprised when we told him they charged $5 at the door? or was that early morning in the diner.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2006, 10:31:06 pm »
hey guys. i\'ve had a crazy few days since tt hit katonah. big thanks for the ct crew for showing up. totally unbelievable. you guys and girls are absolutely the best. no joke.

kindm, bigmama - much thanks for the after party hospitality! great time.

spacey - i guess it tells you what kind of shape i was in upon leaving that i didn\'t even realize you almost ran me over! lol

todd and spacey - happy bday, guys! i totally suck and forgot to wish you both much luck and happiness.

me! - fuckin\' finally i match your online persona to the real deal. what the fuck took so long? i guess we just never had that, "hey, what\'s your .info name" conversation.

dave and justin - you guys are insane! i cannot believe you actually made it. and, no, you didn\'t smell like farts. ppl just had to work and aren\'t as hard core as the ct crew.

freespirit - i hope my friend didn\'t harrass you too badly. he can sometimes be a little rough when he\'s had a few too many (which he def did.) and i hope teaching wasn\'t too tough.

stevie and aruny - what a surprise!

alex - glad your dad enjoyed. it was cool to meet him.

as for a set list - i kept it pretty damn well until i went out durring "i want to get high" ;)  from there on out, it was sketchy at best. (i don\'t have it on me, but i\'ll post it eventually.) tricky ways ender.

first set turnout was great. i was so happy a bunch of my chicas and boys from the area turned up. all of them were really impressed and had a great time. the promoter was really happy w/ the turnout, and wants tim to play there again in two weeks. it\'s up to tim from here on in. but it was great to have a tt in w\'chester.

i don\'t mind paying $5 for timmy AT ALL. i\'d say it\'s MORE THAN WORTH IT!

missed you jim cobb!

----> what the fuck? why did my word surprise come up w/ a link??? weird!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 10:31:06 pm by galenas »

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2006, 03:08:54 am »
Quote from: kindm\'s
rough morning so far. :)

had a blast last night. can\'t wait to do it again

Mike - nice meeting you in person.... yeah, Fri. morning @ work was tough... after 2.5 hours of sleep! :sigh:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2006, 09:28:07 am »
Quote from: galenas

----> what the fuck? why did my word surprise come up w/ a link??? weird!!

there are certain words and phrases that automatically link to the amazon web page, it\'s a way for the site to make some $$$ (hopefully)

does this work for you dave??

BigMamaBlueberry

• om nom nom nom
  • Administrator
    • http://www.blueberrydreams.com
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2006, 12:49:31 pm »
great to see all you fine folks in westchester last thursday!!!  and yes, it took me this long to recover and actually feel human again :eek: (although a cold and rainy weekend at mt. jam did not help!).

hope you all enjoyed my drunken, stumblin\' rantings and ravings... i know i sure did :gulp:

looking foward to doing it again.  oh, and i promise, cookies for all!!!