Author Topic: Miley Cyrus Has Beef With Radiohead!!!!  (Read 1920 times)

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Miley Cyrus Has Beef With Radiohead!!!!
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:26:31 pm »
Miley Cyrus Has Beef With Radiohead -The teen queen\'s still mad that the Brits didn\'t want to meet her at the Grammys.
By Jocelyn Vena

Miley Cyrus can probably meet anyone she wants to these days. She has a hit TV show, a few hit movies under her belt, and she is the face of the Disney Teen Queen generation.

But there is one group of guys that aren\'t having any of it: Despite Miley\'s best efforts last month at the Grammy Awards to get some face time with Radiohead, she failed miserably.

"I\'m like, these are the people I really want to meet," Miley said on the Johnjay and Rich morning radio show on Tuesday. "I\'d freak out. They\'re my rock gods. These are the only people I would cry over."

The 16-year-old pop star tried to use her people to make it happen when they were all at the February 8 awards show. "[I told my manager], \'Pull as many strings.\' My manger asked and said, \'Miley\'s really obsessed.\' And they were like, \'We don\'t really do that.\' "

Her disappointment was especially hard because "they\'re the reason I love music," she said. "Just to say you don\'t really do that — it\'s not like I was going to bring my crew. I had already texted all my friends that my life will be complete [if I got to meet them].

"We were all freaking out," she recalled, saying their snub was "obnoxious." "This is someone I would cry over."

Devastated, Cyrus didn\'t even stick around to see Thom Yorke and crew perform during the show. "I left \'cause I was so upset. I wasn\'t going to watch. Stinkin\' Radiohead!" she said. "I\'m gonna ruin them, I\'m going to tell everyone."

Not all of Miley\'s celebrity encounters have been bad. "Fergie was the coolest," she said, adding that she was equally impressed by encounters with Paul McCartney, Chris Martin and the Kings of Leon.

Miley Cirus...heady music moma?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 03:30:21 pm »

Devastated, Cyrus didn\'t even stick around to see Thom Yorke and crew perform during the show. "I left \'cause I was so upset. I wasn\'t going to watch. Stinkin\' Radiohead!" she said. "I\'m gonna ruin them, I\'m going to tell everyone."

Yup, she\'s definitely a 16-year old girl...
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 03:33:41 pm »
All I saw on this thread title was Miley Cyrus and Beef.

mmmmm

Ser though, she got served.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 03:35:16 pm »
I like the probable censorship of her quote  - "Stinkin\'"  ?!

On a side note, I think "Everything in its Right Place" is one of the most genius songs ever.  It\'s so perfect.

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 03:46:18 pm »
what a little biotch.

if i was her, i think i might be more pissed about being judged by E! as one of the worst dressed at the grammys and not go on her "I\'m gonna ruin them, I\'m going to tell everyone" bitching spree.

nick i\'m really glad you\'re getting into this stuff. i have an ok! weekly focusing on the jennifer aniston/angelina jolie face to face encounter from that evening for ya. you\'re gonna love it.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 03:52:18 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;221998
what a little biotch.

if i was her, i think i might be more pissed about being judged by E! as one of the worst dressed at the grammys and not go on her "I\'m gonna ruin them, I\'m going to tell everyone" bitching spree.

nick i\'m really glad you\'re getting into this stuff. i have an ok! weekly focusing on the jennifer aniston/angelina jolie face to face encounter from that evening for ya. you\'re gonna love it.

Speaking of Aniston. I hear she wants to be the next Bond girl. She would fit perfectly.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 03:57:46 pm »
Hmmm...i saw this on E! News last week but it said Kanye West was the one who got snubbed.  Unless Radiohead went around ignoring everyone.   And then also, i guess its easy to mistake Miley for Kanye.....

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 04:04:53 pm »
ruin them? if anything this only re secures my belief that radiohead are awesome and she\'s a spoiled little brat who will throw a tantrum if she doesn\'t get what she wants

http://www.youtube.com/v/dU7nG3KvZDA&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/dU7nG3KvZDA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 04:07:54 pm »
I knew I wasn\'t going crazy, just found this:

Kanye claims Radiohead snub
3 days ago
Kanye West reckons that Radiohead singer Thom Yorke snubbed him at the recent Grammy awards.
MTV.com reports that during the recording of an episode of VH1 show Storytellers at Los Angeles Sony Studios, the rapper revealed to the audience he was "hurt" when Thom supposedly snubbed him backstage at the awards bash.
Kanye recorded Storytellers, which involves stars performing songs and talking about them, on February 13, where he is also said to have discussed Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson and Chris Brown.
"Can\'t we give Chris (Brown) a break?" he is alleged to have said, referring to the R&B singer\'s alleged altercation with girlfriend Rihanna. "I know I make mistakes in life."
But it seems many of Kanye\'s controversial comments may well end up on the cutting room floor.
The show\'s executive producer Bill Flanagan told Reuters that some of the rapper\'s comments were eliminated in order to fit the show into 90 minutes.
"A lot of the stories that Kanye told went long," he said. "I tried to get the essence of his comments."
Kanye\'s Storytellers show airs in the US on VH1 on Saturday.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 04:32:04 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;221988

Not all of Miley\'s celebrity encounters have been bad. "Fergie was the coolest," she said, adding that she was equally impressed by encounters with Paul McCartney, Chris Martin and the Kings of Leon.
?

I believe Kings of Leon was the band my dad and I saw on Austin City Limits a few weeks ago...they were pretty fuckin\' generic & weaksauce and we changed the channel after a song or two.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 06:41:33 pm »
I find it amusing that after 15 years some people still dont understand that thome and co. are miserable antisocial brits that couldn\'t care less about any such nonsense. Its part of their greatness. They are a pardox of artrock genius and pop phenoms, and they hate everything about the business including stupid celebrities. Silly little girl, when will you get it?
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 07:04:10 pm »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 07:25:56 pm »