Author Topic: What is a REAL Fan?  (Read 6270 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 12:20:09 pm »
Good for you...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

SkyePrizm

• separator
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 12:42:10 pm »
is this an april fool\'s joke? I\'m waiting for one.....

we\'re all fans here.  anyone who takes time out of their day to sign onto this site is a fan.

can\'t we all just get along for one day?? ;)   Can we have National-everyone-is-nice-to-everyone-on-dot-info day?

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:40 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;224985

we\'re all fans here.  anyone who takes time out of their day to sign onto this site is a fan.

can\'t we all just get along for one day?? ;)   Can we have National-everyone-is-nice-to-everyone-on-dot-info day?

Generic girl response # 2545649034539045902302530945
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

SkyePrizm

• separator
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 01:20:47 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;224992

Awe booooo, i am far from generic.   ;)   Normally, I\'d stir in some of my own trouble.  

I just think we\'re all hard on each other sometimes.  i am in a loving mood today.  We all should hug it out.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 01:37:07 pm »
hey, lets figure out some more creative ways of segmenting and separating each other and stroke our own egos at the expense of others!

WHO FUCKING CARES, PEOPLE?

i nominate this thread for most worthless of 2009.

wow...  my ego feels pretty good after this post...
Postcount +1.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 01:40:00 pm »
Quote from: derickw;224979
whatever man, i don\'t give a shit anymore. i\'m done looking the other way and filtering through all your bullshit. i could give two shits about any portion of your life. if it\'s not current the Breakfast related banter just STFU.

and anyone that has actually met me would be taken back by the fact that i let your bullshit ramblings get to me. but i\'ve had enough!

Wow...taken back, I am.  It takes a special kind of annoying to get to DW\'s.

D... the ignore feature

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 01:45:56 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;224972

thread > closed.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 01:54:14 pm »
Criteria for being a real fan:

-must travel (even hitchhiking if necessary) to all shows in all states

-must be at risk of losing your job at all times because of all the sick days called in for Breakfast travel

-must be at risk of overdrawing your bank account at all times.  If it is a positive balance, you are not doing your part to support the band

-fluency in at least 2 of the following: taint, gypsy, Wildpack, wook
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:56:48 pm by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 01:56:36 pm »
Then the only real fans are the 4 guys in the band and the management/staff that travel with them...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 02:04:49 pm »
Fuck \'em all Yoda.

When you do go to shows and the guys see ya, they are probably pretty stoked to see you a FAN that has been in it for the long haul no matter what life has thrown at you. You may not make every show but you hit the ones you can and that\'s all the guys probably want out of you.

Your presence on this very very small corner of the internet shows current interest in a band going nowhere yet you consistently have provided many valid ideas for this band in case they decide they want to go somewhere.

Anywhere but here you would be considered a very hearty fan.

Up the Irons and keep at it!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

lilblondie

• the FU queen
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 02:12:53 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;224992

but seriously she is right....we are all fans...and now for the lilblondie elbows...

yoda quit your fucking bitching....if you want a #1 fan t shirt and or button please PM your address and i will happy to make you one....i love to be crafty...over and out.
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 02:18:39 pm »
it doesn\'t stop the flood. plus i know i\'m not the only one who gets annoyed with this. i\'m just the one to finally have enough of it. not a thread goes by that doesn\'t contain yodaisms. if you prefer i\'ll just follow you around and post this after everything you say and then maybe you\'ll start to realize what i feel i have to put up with

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/dwiaderski/?action=view¤t=deadyoda.gif" target="_blank">http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/dwiaderski/deadyoda.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 02:21:43 pm »
Never asked to be of #1 fan status... This thread was created because on numerous occasions the term "real fan" came up and I wanted everyone\'s honest opinion of what that meant to them... This turned into a monster of its own...

Quote from: derickw;225017
it doesn\'t stop the flood. plus i know i\'m not the only one who gets annoyed with this. i\'m just the one to finally have enough of it. not a thread goes by that doesn\'t contain yodaisms. if you prefer i\'ll just follow you around and post this after everything you say and then maybe you\'ll start to realize what i feel i have to put up with

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/dwiaderski/?action=view¤t=deadyoda.gif" target="_blank">http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/dwiaderski/deadyoda.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Just because you don\'t agree with what I\'m saying or it pisses you off, doesn\'t give you the right to take away my freedom of speech.  There\'s only 5 people that could tell me to shut up and I would and a few more that I would seriously consider their advisement.  You\'re not one of them...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:21:43 pm by Yoda »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 02:21:58 pm »
^^
Can I have that T-Shirt? He didn\'t even ask and I want one.

Yoda who are the 5 people? This is all very interesting.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 02:26:55 pm »
And that should about do it on this subject... eVeRyOnE fEeLiNg BeTtEr?
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.