Author Topic: new laptop.=) downloading maadd songs. any cool undercover bands i should check out?  (Read 4767 times)

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
i honestly can\'t believe that this thread is still going when there is an entire sub-forum to post links to this music...unbelieveble

MakisupaCJ, please stick around and post, you are somehow working wonders in igniting .info conversation

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Quote from: Klout;202766

I have been listening to a lot of other random downtempo/ambient/dub/psybient/new age electronic music lately.  I am too lazy to go figure out all the names right now. Good stuff tho.

I hope you have St. Germain in the repertoire.  \'Tourist\' and \'Boulevard\' are both great albums to throw back.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
Quote from: StringerBell;202641
Broken Social Scene

Lover\'s Spit is a beautiful song, but kinda gets my gag reflex going.

StringerBell

• MY NAME IS MY NAME
Quote from: BennyBoomers;202781
i honestly can\'t believe that this thread is still going when there is an entire sub-forum to post links to this music...unbelieveble

MakisupaCJ, please stick around and post, you are somehow working wonders in igniting .info conversation

The aforementioned bands do not support giving their albums thank you very much, nor do they allow the taping of theirs shows as far as I know. As a casual musician and someone who has dabbled in the music business I shall respect an artist\'s wishes. Although, there are some sweet, sweet, Did I mention sweet Cut Copy DJ mixes floating around.. Some of the best mixes I have ever heard in my quarter century of existence. I will try to find those and post a link.