Author Topic: Setlist: 7-5-05 Solo Timmy @ Martini\'s; Orange, CT  (Read 1216 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 7-5-05 Solo Timmy @ Martini\'s; Orange, CT
« on: July 06, 2005, 10:47:36 am »
"The Show That Almost Didn\'t Happen"

1- Jam > Fearless > Hey Hey What Can I Do > Fearless > Hey Hey What Can I Do, Jam > Mother Nature\'s Son, Look At Me*(1), Mikes Song > The Great Big Firey Ball In The Sky > Love, On The Road Again, When I Grow Up To Be A Man, Ooh Child, Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle, Son Of Orange County > More Trouble Everyday, Till There Was You, Strange Days > Strange Design

2- SWLABR(1) > Ser Martini\'s Jam > Faster Than A Porpoise > Question, Jesus Etc., Easily, Loser (Beatles), I Saw The Light, Take It All(2), Across The Universe, Pigmye Twylite, Language Of The Gods*(3), Man In Me > Transcendental Meditation(4) > Clean House, Porch(5) > Big Empty > Porch

* - First Time Played

1 - w/ GBFBITS tease

2 - Timmy before Take It All, "Keepin It Ballad Style"

3 - w/ SER acoustic Language jam

4 - Walsh was screamin for TM for at the end of Language.....Timmy waits till Walsh goes outside for a smoke and busts into TM (a trimmed down version), but Walsh has no idea it was played till the end of the show.  One of the funniest things I have seen on Timmy Tour.

5 - Epic (Faith No More) Tease

I arrived at Martinis at about 8:30 with the Kris and Heidi Connection.  Fitzy pulled up at the same time.  As we were walking in carrying the video/taping gear, the owner stops us and asks, "whats that for?"...."uh timmy tour", I replied.  He then proceeded to tell us that Tim wasn\'t booked for that night.  Well after a few phone calls and confirmations, Tim arrived and so did the Timmy Tour faithful and BAM....ser show
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph