Author Topic: Setlist: 1/11/05 The Hurtin\' Boomers @ Eli\'s  (Read 1262 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 1/11/05 The Hurtin\' Boomers @ Eli\'s
« on: January 12, 2005, 10:39:18 am »
1: The Man Who Sold The World, Me And My Arrow>Dig, I\'m So Tired, You Don\'t Know How It Feels(1), Champagne Supernova, Brain Damage/Eclipse, Undone (The Sweater Song), Still Rock And Roll To Me, Nobody Told Me, Ripple(2), Till There Was You, Tangerine, On The Road Again

2: Everybody\'s Talkin At Me, Hits From The Bong, If You Want It (Come And Get It), Alabama Song, Paint It Black, Peggy Sue>Lady Madonna, 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover, Hey Hey What Can I Do, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds(3), Blackbird>Tuesday Afternoon(1), Legalize It(4), Burn One Down>I Wanna Get High>Burn One Down, Schlongview, With A Little Help From My Friends

1 - Unreal Ser Jam Like None Before It

2 - Sing-a-long "naaa na naaa na naaaaa" part sung "drunken chourus" style per Timmy

3 - First time played (and flawlessly in its entirety.  No Lyric Flubs and All Music Was On Point)

4 - "Even Goats Love It...Baaa Baaa" Timmy with Goat-Boy vocalization jam

Small Crowd.  Adrian was sicker than I have ever seen anyone.  I saw him almost throwup at least 5 times.  However, he didn\'t let his sickness effect his tasty, inventive, and innovative drumming.  The music sounded great.  As well as timmy and sean were jamming acoustically on Sunday...the hurtin boomers were playing tight and together with timmy on electric sickness....  It took tim a couple of songs to adjust his vocal stylings to compliment the tele, but he did and it was top notch...

Word on the street is that Richters has had a \'sign\' promoting Tim up in the bar, so tonight we should have a nice hot and sweaty crowd.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph