Author Topic: Where is Mooboo\'s? None since 12/29/07!  (Read 548 times)

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
Where is Mooboo\'s? None since 12/29/07!
« on: March 19, 2008, 02:02:57 pm »
Please tell me the 2nd best song(behind \'Queeb) the Breakfast has hasn\'t been shelved!  I would love to see it kept in low rotation so they always bring it, and it makes it special to get one(ala Morning Dew or Dark Star)...but it better still be in some sort of rotation.
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:15:34 pm »
I thought it would be Wah that started this thread.
I agree with the sentiment but for me Mooboo\'s is their best song.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 02:18:17 pm »
should we also start threads for The Chase, Wake Up In A Coma, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky, What The Funk, Over Exposure, Intension, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me, Son Of Simpleton, Sleeping Beauty, LDZ, Drunk Monk Bar, Future Peek, Food For Thought, Surreal Radio, Love Lake, Attraction To Shade Ditty, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Cut Me Some Slack, Language Of The Gods, Merge, A New Beginning, Superfly Phaddy Fat, No Regret, Episode 3 (Awakening), Phaddy Boom Baddy, Uncle Freddy, Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche, Fresh Cut, Lit, Beer Jubilee, Bugs, Dimension 5, Kote, Prom \'97, Za, Gypsy Girl, Escher\'s Etchings (Part 3), Escher\'s Etchings (Part 4), Frankly Po Zest, Garcian Fishbowl, Heather, No Glove No Love, and Sundance?

probably not.

i would say that the band has a new lineup, they\'re writing new songs, and relearning the old ones. give it time.