Author Topic: Anna Lifey\'s; New Haven, CT  (Read 1520 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Anna Lifey\'s; New Haven, CT
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:16:26 pm »
Anna Liffey\'s
17 Whitney Ave.
New Haven, CT

21+ / $FREE

2 Sets @ 9:30pm

FACEBOOK

[MAP]

"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:15:49 am »
i hope to come by for this.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 08:30:11 am »
the last few setlists:

Setlist: [Tim Acoustic]  2009-07-02 - Anna Liffeys; New Haven, CT

Set I: (In Progress)...Tangerine, Across the Universe, Layla > Bungalow Bill > Layla, Great Big Fiery Ball In the Sky > Fly Like An Eagle > GBFBITS > Fly Like An Eagle, It\'s Still Rock and Roll to Me > Crazy Little Thing Called Love > It\'s Still Rock and Roll to Me > Crazy Little Thing Called Love > It\'s Still Rock and Roll to Me, Gravity > Super Mario Brothers 3 Air Ship Theme > Gravity > Pay No Mind(Snoozer) > Sir Duke > Gravity, Llama, Love Lake > Me and My Arrow, It\'s Alright Mama, Today > See the Light* > Today > See The Light*

Set II: Binary Sunset > Wake Up In a Coma > US Blues > WUIAC > US Blues > WUIAC > US Blues > Binary Sunset(?)@, Rush$ > Human Nature > Rush > Human Nature, No Regret%, Super Mario Brothers Medley^, Nothing Is Easy, Who Was In My Room Last Night > Norwegian Wood^^> Who Was in My Room Last Night > Norwegian Wood, Forever(?name) > The Man In Me, Stash^&

E: Pygmy Twylyte#

*Inverted
@Tim labeled it "Binary Sandwich" It may have gone back into WUIAC before Rush, but I\'m not 100% sure, US Blues was not the end of the sandwich though
$Imperial March teases
%Star Wars tease - can\'t put my finger on exactly which one
^Adrian on shot glasses
&In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida teases
#Tim on electric guitar, by the way what kind of guitar was that anyways?
^^ Played to Rhythm of Who was in My Room Last Night (Butthole Surfers)

Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2009-09-03 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT

1. Jam > When We Was Fab, When I Grow Up To Be A Man, Whats The Ugliest Part Of Your Body, Fearless, It\'s Alright Ma (Im Only Bleeding), That Would Be Something, Suzy Q > All Of My Love, Play With Me, She\'s Not There, Sowing The Seeds Of Love > No Regret, Sparkle, Little Wing, I Will, It\'s Only Love, I\'ve Just Seen A Face, Love You Too > Mean Mr Mustard > Do You Want To Know A Secret, Lucifer Sam, Let\'s Make The Water Turn Black

2. Aja(1), Heather > All Things Must Pass, Another Brick In The Wall, Before You Accuse Me, some Green Day tune, China Cat Sunflower > Chalkdust Torture(2), Bobby Brown Goes Down(3), Future Peek, Piggies > Polythene Pam > She Came In Through The Bathroom Window > She Said She Said, You Never Give Me Your Money, You Dont See Me, Wild Honey Pie > Attraction To Shade Ditty

1 - "with singing"
2 - w/ U2 The Real Thing tease
3 - played after a request from the audience, "PLAY A LOVE SONG"

Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2009-10-01 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT

I: Wake Up In A Coma > Rust* > Heather > Magic Fingers > Any Major Dude Will Tell You, Love > Episode 1 (Happy), Fairy** > Frankly Po Zest^ > Beavis and Butt-head Theme > Traffic Boom > Frankly Po Zest, I Talk to the Wind > Bugs, All I Really Want to Do > Future Peek, April Come She Will, Johnny B. Goode

II: On the Road Again > jam > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Blitzkrieg Bop > Score > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2), Super Mario Bros. 2 Overworld Theme^^ > Once in a Lifetime > Shimmy Shimmy Ya# > Dr. Mario-Chill jam > Super Mario Bros. Underworld Theme## > Super Mario Bros. 3 Overworld Theme, Sundance#, Believe$ > Don\'t Do Me Like That$$, God**

* unfinished
** preceded by \'Temporary Secretary\' (Paul McCartney) tease
^ with \'Lucifer Sam\' (Pink Floyd) tease
^^ preceded by \'Super Mario Bros. 3 Overworld Theme\' tease
# with \'Force Theme\' (John Williams) tease
## with \'Shimmy Shimmy Ya\' (Ol\' Dirty Bastard) tease
$ Lenny Kravitz cover; first time played
$$ Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers cover; first time played

don\'t you want to see what happens next???
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 09:15:47 am »
might have to drop in for a pre-birthday drink!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 09:29:29 am »
Quote from: ulee;243751

your birthday is on the 18th...isn\'t that being a little liberal with the "pre?"  since my birthday is may 2nd, i\'ll technically be having some pre-birthday drinks as well...or will they be post-birthday drinks? either way it will be fun

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 09:56:50 am »
Quote from: zuke583;243755

your birthday is on the 18th...isn\'t that being a little liberal with the "pre?"  since my birthday is may 2nd, i\'ll technically be having some pre-birthday drinks as well...or will they be post-birthday drinks? either way it will be fun

email already sent to your boss Kyle......This tireless slacking will not be tollerated....You do make a good point however.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 10:52:58 am »

Well if it\'s pre-birthday drinks... only 8 1/2 months \'till mine!!!!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 12:08:05 pm »
Well Zuker, since my birthday is on a Sunday, which is on a weekend, I think that it\'s only appropriate to celebrate during the week leading up to it.  There are no T-tour options on Sunday, and who wants to celebrate after their birthday?  I think it is a very reasonable proposition, and I dispute your claim that it is an inappropriately liberal use of "pre".  Whether I\'ll follow through on said idea is another matter entirely.  :spin:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:12:49 pm by ulee »

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 01:11:57 pm »
Quote from: ulee;243778
Well Zuker, since my birthday is on a Sunday, which is on a weekend, I think that it\'s only appropriate to celebrate during the week leading up to it.  There are no T-tour options on Sunday, and who wants to celebrate after their birthday?  I think it is a very reasonable proposition, and I dispute your claim that it is an inappropriately liberal use of "pre".  Whether I\'ll follow through on said idea is another matter entirely.  :spin:

good points, all. show up and i\'ll buy you a pre-birthday guinness

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 02:09:15 pm »
One of my friends from high school that I have not seen in years is playing at toads tonight so I\'m going to check that out but unless I\'m dead tired I\'ll stop by for a little at anni lifeys afterwards.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 03:50:14 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;243789
Quote from: ulee;243778

good points, all. show up and i\'ll buy you a pre-birthday guinness

sold.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 05:01:25 pm »
I think i\'ve finally recovered from my post Biscuits run hangover.  Timmy Tour anyone?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

TeddyT

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 06:43:51 pm »
I\'m in, that is if my car engine starts. Damn, its freezing outside.
Hoping to hear Tim\'s three recent solo debuts.  request = sent

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 06:52:05 pm »
Teddy t you read my mind!! Def itchin to hear Pax Americana (I think that was it?!) again !! Lookin forward to snowy night of good music in new haven !! Jules stop being a wuss and enjoy your twenties while they last !!! :-O !!!
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 07:03:39 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian;243842
Teddy t you read my mind!! Def itchin to hear Pax Americana (I think that was it?!) again !! Lookin forward to snowy night of good music in new haven !! Jules stop being a wuss and enjoy your twenties while they last !!! :-O !!!

you\'re such a slut for timmy tour.