Author Topic: CT Drum Expo - The Space; Hamden, CT  (Read 2831 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
CT Drum Expo - The Space; Hamden, CT
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:45:21 pm »

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:26:38 pm »
We need to pack this place! Come on y\'all!!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Kaliguitar

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 07:20:42 am »
Quote from: Mark;188142

Yes....please!!!!!  LOL  Johnny Rabb is amazing.  He\'s coming in from Nashville.  Let\'s support Adrian and then we\'ll get Johnny to hook him up with some of his companies like DW, Meinl, ProMark, Remo, Roland.  Adrian will show him he\'s an amazing player.....Let\' show him that Adrian has killer following and that these companies should let him endorse their products.

Kaliguitar

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 08:41:06 pm »
Quote from: Kaliguitar;188195
Quote from: Mark;188142

Yes....please!!!!!  LOL  Johnny Rabb is amazing.  He\'s coming in from Nashville.  Let\'s support Adrian and then we\'ll get Johnny to hook him up with some of his companies like DW, Meinl, ProMark, Remo, Roland.  Adrian will show him he\'s an amazing player.....Let\' show him that Adrian has killer following and that these companies should let him endorse their products.

Matt, Chris and of course Adrian are scheduled to jam with Johnny Rabb...one word prediction....SICK.!!

Kaliguitar

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 07:03:09 am »
Just by walking through the door everyone gets a shot at the Grand Prize package!!

New Ddrum 14" Snare, Hansen Futz Practice Pedal, Ddrum Stick Bag, 1/2 dozen Vater Sticks, Johnny Rabb Dvd on sticking technique, Caitlin Dvd, Signed poster by Johnny Rabb, Caitlin and Adrian, and more TBD.....

Plus many more give aways all night long!!!!  Sticks, Shirts, DVD\'s, Pedals..................

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:35:25 am »
this should be a very fun night! are they really starting at 7?? how late will the show go?
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

peaches626

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 01:15:59 pm »
I really wish I didn\'t have to work....   how is this expo gonna be set up?  It appears to be a cheaper cost for "students".... does this mean a student comes in and can get a lesson of some sort?  Or is it more like a show, with each of the performers showin off the chops?? I\'m trying to encourage some friends to check it out....
taints rule, gypsies drool!

thatgirl

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 03:46:56 pm »
lots of chops,lots of jaming together and sharing tricks of the trade.....good time

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 03:59:43 pm »
johnnie raab=HACK
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 05:12:42 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;189434
johnnie raab=HACK

:wah:
Masturbation in the MFA

Kaliguitar

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 08:11:11 pm »
Freddie wtf do you know?......Adrian was the one suggesting we get him. He has a lot of respect for Johnny so to me that says a lot.  Why the hate??
His singles are sick....he can do more with one hand then what most can do with two.  
On top of that..he\'s a  great guy, friendly and happy to be playing the show.  I don\'t get why you\'re being such an ass about something you obviously don\'t know shit about.  I apologize to everyone else reading this but this show is there to help Adrian and Caitlin get some exposure and hopefully some great connections while providing some incredible entertainment...we don\'t need some opinionated "hack" undermining a good thing.  I\'m going to probably lose my ass on this show...but it\'s all good if some new people get to hear Adrian and Caitlin.  What\'s your problem????  I just don\'t get it.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 08:29:19 pm »
Quote from: Kaliguitar;189465
Freddie wtf do you know?......Adrian was the one suggesting we get him. He has a lot of respect for Johnny so to me that says a lot.  Why the hate??
His singles are sick....he can do more with one hand then what most can do with two.  
On top of that..he\'s a  great guy, friendly and happy to be playing the show.  I don\'t get why you\'re being such an ass about something you obviously don\'t know shit about.  I apologize to everyone else reading this but this show is there to help Adrian and Caitlin get some exposure and hopefully some great connections while providing some incredible entertainment...we don\'t need some opinionated "hack" undermining a good thing.  I\'m going to probably lose my ass on this show...but it\'s all good if some new people get to hear Adrian and Caitlin.  What\'s your problem????  I just don\'t get it.

the meltdown=PEEPED

chris,but seriously,relax
i was havin a little fun with ya.
take your meds and stfu..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:29:19 pm by freddiewaht »

Kaliguitar

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 08:43:40 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;189466
Quote from: Kaliguitar;189465
On top of that..he\'s a  great guy, friendly and happy to be playing the show.  I don\'t get why you\'re being such an ass about something you obviously don\'t know shit about.  I apologize to everyone else reading this but this show is there to help Adrian and Caitlin get some exposure and hopefully some great connections while providing some incredible entertainment...we don\'t need some opinionated "hack" undermining a good thing.  I\'m going to probably lose my ass on this show...but it\'s all good if some new people get to hear Adrian and Caitlin.  What\'s your problem????  I just don\'t get it.[/QU:shock1::shock1:OTE]

the meltdown=PEEPED

chris,but seriously,relax
i was havin a little fun with ya.
take your meds and stfu..

My meds are fine....maybe your unprescribed meds are kicking in ;)....Calling a world class player like Johnny a hack??  It was a joke?? I don\'t  get it..even Joclyn was shocked.  But that\'s cool if you were attempting to be funny....maybe I just didn\'t get it but I\'d hate to think others "not getting it also".

Actually when I thought about it, it was Matt O. who highly recommended Johhny Rabb.  Matt played in BioDiesel with him one night.  The jam after the Expo should be cool with Matt and Chris + Adrian.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 08:49:00 pm »
i dont care about any of the details,honestly..
your daughter=very talented
adrian=obviously talented/one of my buds
happy?

thatgirl

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 10:08:36 pm »
i love this forum