Author Topic: I know this is totally irrelevant but....  (Read 1379 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
I know this is totally irrelevant but....
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:17 am »
...a friend of mine younger and smarter and so much more awesome than me died tonight and i am still shocked and really can not believe it but im trying to come with grips.  just want you all to know i love you all more than you know.  i somewhat sometimes take for granted what you guys have given and still give me and at this  point i dont care i just want you all to know i love you and cherish every one of you who has touched my life.  its been a tough night for me and a tough life, but i just want you all to know how much i love you all and am grateful for everything.   BFAM for life love ya\'lls !
*Gia*

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 06:58:03 am »
so sorry to hear gavin.  it always sucks to lose someone at such a young age.  we\'re all glad to have you as a part of our life gabo.  since the first time i\'ve met you, you\'ve always held a special place in my heart and i look forward to every time we cross paths.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 10:27:43 am »
We do take so much for granted.
We all come and go in our own time.
Let\'s all wish your friend well,wherever he may be now.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 11:16:01 am »
love ya Gabo, my heart goes out to you.  the B\'Fam really is just that, family.  I love ya brother, my best to you in this extremely difficult time.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 11:17:09 am »
So sorry to hear this Gavin. Couldn\'t have said it much better than Greg, you\'re a true brother to me. It\'s not really irrelevant at all. If I didn\'t say I was just as psyched to see a lot of you guys as the band on stage I\'d be a liar.

Hope you and everyone around your friend is doing as well as they can.

If your friend truly fits your description at all I believe he\'s doing just fine now.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 11:21:03 am »
terribly sorry to hear that. my sincerest condolences.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 04:19:57 pm »
Thanks for seeing the light through the dismal tunnel. I hope your heart finds rest in knowing this.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

peaches626

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 01:54:26 am »
mad love gabo... deaths a new beginning, in the grand scheme of things
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 08:33:58 am »
Sorry to hear about your friend Gabo.  Life is too short which is why we must make the most of each day and never forget how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends......Love you brother.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

lilblondie

• the FU queen
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 08:54:30 am »
it is never irrelevent to spread the love and to remind the ones around you just how important they really are...we dont do it enough...sorry to hear about your friend gavin...sending you much love and many many hugs xoxo
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 03:05:07 pm »
im sorry man, i hope you can celebrate the good times and love that you guys shared.  Right back at you dude, much love and support and i\'m excited to rage some tunes with you again.  Keep your head up

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 03:43:59 pm »
i\'m sorry to hear about what you\'re going through gabo. i really feel for ya. losing friends too young is a really shitty unexplainable part of growing up and even years after it is still tough to make sense of. you are doing the best thing you can do by embracing your friends and acknowledging that love/their importance in your life. i hope you can find some relief soon in this tough time. if it\'s any consolation, you know i love ya and i\'m here for you.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:30 pm »
We love you too kid! Really sorry to hear this.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 07:17:29 pm »
I\'ve been through this a few times.

Telling all your friends you love them is one of best things you can do right now.

Comparing yourself to your lost friend is one of the worst. Nothing wrong with self improvement, but no need for the guilt, brother. We are all works in progress.  Show your love for your lost friend by trying to improve in an area of theirs you admired.

But keep your head up.  In my limited experience with you I think your a pretty good dude.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 09:08:53 pm »
honestly each and every one of these posts means more to me than you can imagine.  love you guys, really can\'t wait to see you all
*Gia*