Author Topic: Radio City  (Read 729 times)

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Radio City
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:03:31 pm »
So im getting tickets for Moe. on New Years (dont hate!) at radio city music hall.  Ive heard from some people i know that seeing a show at radio city sucks because you cant get out of your seat and dance, and they are just generally deuschebags about everything there.  People who have gone here before for jam band shows, is it like this?  is it any different on new years (has anyone been to a new years show here before)?  

thanks in advance
DS Newbers

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Radio City
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:12:55 pm »
< was offered free pass/ticket to any of moes nye shows but can\'t make it because of work. :banghead:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

postom

• let\'s go pens
    • http://
Radio City
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 08:15:39 pm »
we pretty much just walked wherever and danced wherever last year.  you just can\'t stub people down into the pit cause they\'re super anal about that.

be nice to your ushers and you won\'t have a problem.  don\'t smoke inside though please

OMS

• Egg-Head
Radio City
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 08:28:05 pm »
so you dont smoke
you like moe

seat of my pants encore!

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Radio City
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 08:55:49 pm »
I know when Trey played there they went nuts and he lead a parade in to the streets of NYC

WSP shows etc. I don\'t recall it being overly draconian. They are just used to different types of shows there So keep that in mind

We got tickets for the Gypsy Kings in Feb there. I can\'t wait.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Radio City
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 02:12:24 am »
Interesting venue to experience a show. Definitely worth checking out. You should have no problem. Just don\'t start "moe. sucks" chant and you will be alright.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.