Author Topic: Ellis on Lights  (Read 21971 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2011, 08:12:52 pm »
Quote from: axanodus;270260
greg rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wCgxkQj_Qo

clip just after the 2 min mark of ellis rockin out so sick.  phil looks pissed in every clip he\'s in. shocking ! ;)
*Gia*

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2011, 08:30:03 pm »
sweet video. shot of phil after the show is hilarious. Thier tour schedule this summer is insane I wouldn\'t be surprised if they blow up bigger than Phish pretty soon.  Their potential audience world wide is huge and it seems they are developing their own very dedicated fanbase!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2011, 08:48:35 pm »
Quote from: Klout;270262
sweet video. shot of phil after the show is hilarious. Thier tour schedule this summer is insane I wouldn\'t be surprised if they blow up bigger than Phish pretty soon.  Their potential audience world wide is huge and it seems they are developing their own very dedicated fanbase!

I agree. This trip overseas next week is going to be huge for them. Have heard nothing but great rumors for the fall as well.

I started off a skeptic until I learned exactly what was going down. Many shows and many miles later, I am hooked on the PL thing. Think he is a genius and puts on one hell of a live show. Ellis\' lights don\'t hurt either.

Everything is going the way it should be.

ALso should be noted that Audiophile on this board aka Josh Dobson is doing monitors for Pretty Lights. He use to do sound for this band The Breakfast. Funny how PL has 2 of the Breakfast crew on board now.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2011, 10:01:15 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;270263
Quote from: Klout;270262

I agree. This trip overseas next week is going to be huge for them. Have heard nothing but great rumors for the fall as well.

I started off a skeptic until I learned exactly what was going down. Many shows and many miles later, I am hooked on the PL thing. Think he is a genius and puts on one hell of a live show. Ellis\' lights don\'t hurt either.

Everything is going the way it should be.

ALso should be noted that Audiophile on this board aka Josh Dobson is doing monitors for Pretty Lights. He use to do sound for this band The Breakfast. Funny how PL has 2 of the Breakfast crew on board now.

not funny at all these kids know their shit now and they did when they were with TB.  pretty lights is getting almost frighteningly huge and I could not be happier for Greg Ellis, he has worked so hard and got dealt the card of his life with this ogranization.  PL has the best stuff and really no other producer and compare with his mashes/ music knowledge (serious bass player).  so pumped for ellis cant wait so see what happens with them
*Gia*

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2012, 12:59:58 am »
Would just like to throw it out there and let everyone know that I\'ll be doing lights for the upcoming Kung-Fu run in Colorado. Really looking forward to working with Tim and Ade again.  Been a little over 2 years since the last time I got shine a couple lights for those guys... maybe I\'ll bring more than couple this time
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2012, 09:02:00 am »
Quote from: ellis-d;275159
Would just like to throw it out there and let everyone know that I\'ll be doing lights for the upcoming Kung-Fu run in Colorado. Really looking forward to working with Tim and Ade again.  Been a little over 2 years since the last time I got shine a couple lights for those guys... maybe I\'ll bring more than couple this time

w0o0o0o0ow!!!!!!!! <3 <3 :thumbsup: <3 <3
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2012, 12:32:42 pm »
Nice!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

galenas

• Global Moderator
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2012, 02:28:39 pm »

love this! and miss you, ellis. so proud of you.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2012, 12:39:14 am »

You\'re not looking forward to working with Stoops again?

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2012, 01:35:10 pm »
Eh, not really... ;)
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2012, 04:21:06 pm »

Please for old times sake blind everyone in the crowd with white light to kick off the show. EPIC!!
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Branch

Ellis on Lights
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »
Wahahaha.! now that there\'s some funny shit!^^^^

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2012, 08:12:36 pm »
Greg....it\'s Seanie Jedi under Stevie\'s login....Congrats Congrats Congrats....had lots of fun during the blackout....we need to do it again when you are in town.   And yes, please bring more than a "couple" of lights for the Foo....you rock, Sir...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Ellis on Lights
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2012, 10:03:59 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;275161

w0o0o0o0ow!!!!!!!! <3 <3 :thumbsup: <3 <3
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice