Author Topic: A discussion about electronic music [SPLIT]  (Read 11791 times)

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
A discussion about electronic music [SPLIT]
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2009, 10:35:01 pm »
make your own shitty electronic music with this really freakin cool website:

http://www.hobnox.com/audiotool.1046.en.html

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2010, 10:36:03 am »
James Murphy says 2010 LCD Soundsystem album will be band\'s last Murphy hints to NME.COM that he\'ll be quitting touring

January 14, 2010 | 0 Comments LCD

LCD Soundsystem\'s James Murphy has told NME.COM that his forthcoming new album may be his last under that moniker.

In an interview that you can read in full in this week\'s issue of NME (out nationwide now), the New Yorker also admitted that the next LCD Soundsystem tour (as-yet unannounced) "should probably be the last" one. He added that in order to move on musically he needs a change, though also admitted that it\'s not the first time he\'s made such statements.

"I know I said that last time and things changed," he explained, "but I don\'t like to repeat myself."

Speaking about what he may do next, Murphy remained coy. "I don\'t like saying things like that because I realise people see them as proclamations of some sort, which is not how I feel at all," he said. "When I\'m working on [a record] it makes sense to think of it as the last you\'ll ever do because then you make it good."

Murphy did confirm that work on LCD Soundsystem\'s new material is going to plan, saying that he thinks the album is "definitely better than the other two" and promising a "wider palette of sound". The follow-up to 2007\'s \'Sound Of Silver\' is tentatively penned in for release in April, and is as-yet untitled.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2010, 04:52:17 pm »
while i\'ve never listened to LCDsoundsystem, i must say that i have been listening to so much electronic shit lately, its wild. there is something so hedonistic yet primal and pure about the way electronic music makes me wanna get naked and dance/fuck in public.

ser biz lovin it right now.
caress me, aunt jemima

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2010, 06:30:08 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;250857
:point: there is something so hedonistic yet primal and pure about the way electronic music makes me wanna get naked and dance/fuck in public.

ser biz lovin it right now.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash