Author Topic: Dewey\'s Pub; Seymour, CT  (Read 1543 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Dewey\'s Pub; Seymour, CT
« on: February 22, 2010, 02:55:57 pm »
Dewey\'s Pub
9 Franklin St.
Seymour, CT

2 sets at 10:30pm / Free Show / 21+

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:49 am »
WooHoo!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:15:45 am »
This is going to be well deserved after the day I will have on Saturday.  And even better its less than 5 minutes from where I live!
Where to next?

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 10:26:55 am »
Free round of drinks on Stephengencs!

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 01:26:07 pm »
now i know why you guys are so excited -- there\'s pics of some serious cleavage on their myspace page!

stublatt

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:49:09 pm »
Allman-itis on the 13th - otherwise would be Dewing the Dew!!!  Will dew what I can to help spread the word, though.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 03:24:02 pm »
Quote from: galenas;253938
now i know why you guys are so excited -- there\'s pics of some serious cleavage on their myspace page!

conFIRMed
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 08:30:10 pm »
Is this place Dewey\'s or Hooters

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 11:57:59 am »
so what\'s this place like?  (i always ask that)  Besides the boobs apparently. My cousin is coming in from RI and we are going to stop by.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 12:34:32 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;254016
so what\'s this place like?  (i always ask that)  Besides the boobs apparently. My cousin is coming in from RI and we are going to stop by.

its a wicked tiny place... the phrase "hole in the wall" comes to mind.  Despite the boobs that the website claims... its kind of just a local valley townie bar.  I don\'t ever remember there being that much cleavage present at one time, but if my memory serves me correctly there are a bunch of bras strung together across the bar.  The few times that I\'ve seen Timmy there, he puts on a good show (but doesn\'t he always?) In the past, there have been times where he has played far past curfew so there is some craziness that may occur!
Where to next?

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 12:44:49 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;254017

its a wicked tiny place... the phrase "hole in the wall" comes to mind.  Despite the boobs that the website claims... its kind of just a local valley townie bar.  I don\'t ever remember there being that much cleavage present at one time, but if my memory serves me correctly there are a bunch of bras strung together across the bar.  The few times that I\'ve seen Timmy there, he puts on a good show (but doesn\'t he always?) In the past, there have been times where he has played far past curfew so there is some craziness that may occur!

sounds like my kind of place. sold. thanks for the info! ;)

stublatt

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 02:03:53 pm »

Steve Gencs\' package store is less than a mile up the road from there.  He\'s open till 9 - stop in, stock up - then proceed directly to Dewey\'s - park in the lot behind the bar - to the left of Subway.
  Tim will rock the joint - there will be some Timmy Tour regulars, and there will be some Dewey\'s regulars as well.  The Dewey\'s regulars are not always the easiest to win over music-wise, but are passionate about their Dewey\'s and are always supportive of the bands.  George Dewey - one of the best bar owners out there (and a great guy as well).
  Dew the dew, T-Palms!!!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 06:42:12 pm »
Quote from: stublatt;254026

Steve Gencs\' package store is less than a mile up the road from there.  He\'s open till 9 -

i may just stop in to purchase something for sunday to drink in the rain at the parade illegally while the cops try to fine me.  damn the man.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 07:21:57 pm »
Tomorrow is my St.Patty\'s Day!
I\'m goinna go wild & act like an idiot & piss in the ladies room!
Dewey\'s will never be the same!

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 08:19:10 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;254042
Quote from: stublatt;254026

Steve Gencs\' package store is less than a mile up the road from there.  He\'s open till 9 -

i may just stop in to purchase something for sunday to drink in the rain at the parade illegally while the cops try to fine me.  damn the man.

lot\'s of people stopped into stephens store last night and were complaining about the nh parade\'s new drinking policy.  i\'ve never gone to this parade, but i might go just to watch the crack down.

donnys breakdown of deweys is right on the money.  George Dewey, the proprietor, is one of the nicest guys going and always puts on a good party.