Author Topic: Why do YOU think The Breakfast hasn\'t blown up yet???  (Read 5928 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Why do YOU think The Breakfast hasn\'t blown up yet???
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2006, 08:08:54 pm »
I was just bustin.......
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2006, 11:32:16 pm »
The biggest thing I feel that they need to do is continue to play, play and play some more as a band.  I cannot stress it enough...period.  I love the sideprojects, LOVE THEM.  Yet, I wouls till much rather be going to a Breakfast show on this Wed.  And I am sure that the Daniel St TT>BB>D&G will be "Face-Melting", but I would rather that be the first of 4-5 consecutive weeks with a Daniel St residency with the Breakfast.  Right after a national tour there should be an East Coast Tour from ME->DC/VA(at least), then BANG! Another MWest run, up to Canada back down thru Upstate NY/Ohio/PA and back thru CT.  Then BANG!  National Summer Tour!  Then plans annc\'d for Southern Fall tour saturating the Dirty South for at least 2 weeks, then slowly winding its way up the east coast to the Big Apple and CT.  Then a short "break" with all kinds of BFam/Sideproject events(PARTIES!!!), then right back to the grind with at LEAST a 3(preferably 4) show NYE run culminating in an ALL-NIGHT NYC FREAKOUT!!!  Beginning at 12 or 1 am and going til sun-up...grabbing all the CrAzIeS that are getting out of their respective bands NYE show.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Or something like that;)
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2006, 12:33:47 pm »
I would say that with all the rumors of P&F w/ Ratdog tour and the Dead reunion shows, there should definitely be some after parties by the Breakfast(obviously the dates need to be annc\'d first).  That would be the best BC of how early the Summer Sheds get out the boys could still fit in whole shows afterwards and grab huge amounts of heads looking for more great music.
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.