Author Topic: Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 10211 times)

Ren

• what?
Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2011, 06:53:29 am »
Oh well, then no sit-ins tonight. No additional Kung Fu players...NO ONE. Just pure, uninterrupted Breakfast playing their hearts and souls out. That\'ll do just fine.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:20 am »
It\'s heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!! See you all tonight!
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2011, 07:58:35 am »
Quote from: Ren;273893
Just pure, uninterrupted Breakfast playing their hearts and souls out. That\'ll do just fine.

Yes.
Where to next?

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2011, 08:02:37 am »
woke up yesterday to find a leak in my window, rough estimates to replace the window means I need to bail on the show....bummed. have fun everyone
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2011, 12:05:19 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;273888
[SIZE=24]SER SIDE FO\' LIFE.[/SIZE]

That\'s us.

:D

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2011, 12:05:53 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;273897
woke up yesterday to find a leak in my window, rough estimates to replace the window means I need to bail on the show....bummed. have fun everyone

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! seriously, that\'s the worst decision you could make right now!!!! screw the window!

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2011, 12:38:46 pm »
I got no heat in my car, i\'m just gonna freeze my ass off for 2 hours.  no big whoop.

Ren

• what?
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2011, 12:44:04 pm »
Totally unrelated, but back in the good ol\' days there was this great little place called 7 Willow St. in Port Chester, it had all the NY curfew rules so bands would play till like 4 or so. Deep Banana Blackout recorded their album Rowdy Duty there and played for like 6 hours.

Anyway, it was in a rough neighborhood (those of you who\'ve had issues at Stella Blues know what I mean) but we kept going anyway. One night Gov\'t Mule was playing w/ The Derek Trucks Band.  We went, got blown away and when we tried to duck out the back door, the roadie stopped us to let the band out, Matt Abts shook our hand and thanked us, the late Allan Woody did the same and Warren Haynes, one of the nicest guys ever, shook our hands and said he, "couldn\'t thank us enough for comin\' out," and to do him a favor and get home safe. My buddy and were practically floating from that point on, and didn\'t mind the rain we had to walk to the car in, then we got to the car and the driver side window was broken, my discman was gone, the wires were gone, my buddy\'s cd binder was gone too. We were like, "well, that sucks!" and drove home in the pouring rain getting soaked.

Bottom line: WE DIDN\'T LET A BROKEN WINDOW GET IN THE WAY, cuz we went back with a plastic covered window the very next night and got blown away by both bands again.

However, if it was to happen now and not back when I was 21, I don\'t know if I\'d react in the same way. Good luck man!
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2011, 01:09:18 pm »
yeah dude slap some duct tape on that shit , going to Daniel St isn\'t that expense
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2011, 01:15:57 pm »
Gorilla tape will last at least until the breakfast are playing again!

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2011, 01:20:49 pm »
ya, if the show was closer I\'d be there, but I\'m not driving back at 2am and the responsible side of me is winning out. it\'s not a car window, large window in the house, possible mold issues in wall under window due to water. not cool
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »
Is there going to be a webcast of the show for those that can\'t make it?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2011, 01:49:03 pm »
No Internet @ Daniel street

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2011, 01:53:02 pm »
Are you taping?  My wife is working and I have the two kids at home...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;273929
Are you taping?  My wife is working and I have the two kids at home...

I\'m sure you\'ll make the best of your evening anyhow..

Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising