Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-03-27 - Temple Bar; Santa Monica, CA  (Read 9014 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Setlist: 2006-03-27 - Temple Bar; Santa Monica, CA
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 04:10:23 pm »
last night was amazing especially for a monday.  great turnout, sold tons of merch and people were reeeally pumped.  giavanna\'s house is BEAUTIFUL !!   we are enjoying a day off in california paradise.  talk to you later folks !!
*Gia*

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 04:25:14 pm »
glad to hear it bezerker
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 05:33:17 pm »
Quote from: Marcial
I wonder how the B-Fam crew is doing after a 5 day run......??? I know that I would be WORTHLESS right about now!

Runnin\' strong brother. Actually bummed Gabe had to bail back but we gained another tour rat Lee from Ohio. He saw them for the first time @ Ripplefest last year and was owned last night. He is on now through NM.

It is funny watching the guys each night just look@ us in disbelief @ the beginning of the show. Being part of the first extended Bfast tour that actually has fans following is something we all really are honored to be a part of.

Anyway last night was exactly what we expected of an L.A. show. Rock was the order of the night. From the openin\' of The Chase I knew it was going to be a night of rock.
Honeybutter ripped hard and the D5(Gabe request filled)was truly of the epic variety.
The HLH wich was as sick as it looks. Really just listen to it when it comes out. Words are worthless.
Buquebus was fun and yelling Rufus during the "Buquebus" parts(ala Walsh in Rufus yelling Buquebus) was fun as hell!
I love Buquebus but Team Rufus needs to fight back somehow! :lol:

Space Oddity and Karn Evil 9 were very nice firsts for me.

Breakfast tour fo\' LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 07:46:07 pm »
Quote from: leith

Space Oddity and Karn Evil 9 were very nice firsts for me.

Ron owns Karn Evil 9! One of my favorite covers. Glad to hear things are going well out there.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

ccarmiencke

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 09:28:57 pm »
ELP cover for an encore:  I have no copies of the band playing this, how does it ususally sound?  I agree with ME!, looks like a great tour, do you think they will end their west of the mississippi run with a serious throw down?  I am taking my girlfriend to that show, she has never seen the band.  I cant wait for her to get blown away!  Holding out for some funky shit!

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 09:53:36 pm »
They played an awesome version at the Redhook brewery in portsmouth NH. 10/7/05
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 10:13:18 pm »
Rev Hall in Troy had a cool Karn Evil 9.

ccarmiencke - every show turns into a throw down. I am sure that if the crowd brings the energy the band will supply the fuel. I expect it to go out on a high note. It was a last minute add to the tour, so I don\'t know how many people actually know about, but there are a few heads on the jambase calender.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

dtyrrell99

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 03:36:25 am »
Hey folks, my first post here..told a few of you at the show I would finally post something.  I had a ball at this show, so happy to see the breakfast for the first time since I moved out west.  Hope I didn\'t bother you guys too much hanging around the merch table until they threw us out of the bar!  The next west coast run has to include Vegas, if not though I\'d drive as many hours as I\'d need to catch a show.  Nice meeting you guys, really hope to see you all again soon.

leith

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 03:55:20 am »
Quote from: dtyrrell99
Hey folks, my first post here..told a few of you at the show I would finally post something.  I had a ball at this show, so happy to see the breakfast for the first time since I moved out west.  Hope I didn\'t bother you guys too much hanging around the merch table until they threw us out of the bar!  The next west coast run has to include Vegas, if not though I\'d drive as many hours as I\'d need to catch a show.  Nice meeting you guys, really hope to see you all again soon.

Did you ever end up buying Zone 1? Hope to see ya @ Winston\'s!!

bonzo

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 08:09:46 am »
[banana]team Bequebus[/banana]

I WISH  i was there to see Episode 1>Honey Butter
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 08:11:50 am by bonzo »

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 08:58:59 am »
The next west coast run has to include Vegas

:that: :drool:

dtyrrell99

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 01:29:08 pm »
leith - no, unfortunately I never did end up buying Zone 1, i wish I had though.  Have fun tonight guys, I wish I could have made this one too.  Jobs are stupid, especially when they get in the way of the breakfast.

That setlist is still missing some stuff though isn\'t it?  I was anything but sober, but I do remember more stuff before the encore.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 01:39:53 pm by dtyrrell99 »

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 01:38:48 pm »
Jobs are stupid, especially when they get in the way of the breakfast.

thinik I just found my new signature
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

leith

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 02:28:47 pm »
leith - no, unfortunately I never did end up buying Zone 1, i wish I had though.  Have fun tonight guys, I wish I could have made this one too.  Jobs are stupid, especially when they get in the way of the breakfast.

That setlist is still missing some stuff though isn\'t it?  I was anything but sober, but I do remember more stuff before the encore.

Bummer, Zone 1 is insane.

Wish you could jet down for the show tonight. There may be something really cool planned. I don\'t know seemed to be in the air last night.;)

Anyway I believe the setlist is correct. The thing with The Breakfast is they tend to melt minds while playing so one may think more was played when really it was just The Breakfast engaged in an extended melting of synapses.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 03:48:58 pm »
this show was a great way to end the little run for me.  Great energy, some ser-ass tranced out jams, and smiles all around.  Wayne was taping, and was lucky enough to patch into the sbd- ( for a small fee of $40), and I\'m sure his recording will sound excellent.
got a Buquebus on the 1st night of the run and one to send me out with, so yeah i was stoked.  can\'t get into more at the time, or i\'ll prolly flip out (still coping with coming back to the real world- ouch)
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.