Author Topic: setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.  (Read 6182 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2004, 12:40:04 pm »
yea, I still got a red imprint of pecks hand on the back of my neck.  :P
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2004, 12:46:03 pm »
jesus.. what in the WORLD went on there.. :no: sorry guys...

fred - are you ser?? so-rry.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2004, 07:08:34 pm »
Originally posted by freddiewaht
peck,thanks for the knee to the nutbag during the 12th or 13th hug you gave me.pretty sure im not havin any more kids...thanks!!

That\'s Post Of The Month, and nominee for the annual "Posty" awards!

Pecks Night:  Side Bar > Beer > Jager > Turbo Slut > Beer > Turbo Slut > That place on State Street > Jager > Beer > Jager > Cliffahan\'s > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Beer > Jager > Hug > Jager > Hug > Hug > Hug > Jager > Hug > Jager > Hug > Freddie\'s nuts > Jager > Hug > Car > House > Gamecube cord scramble > Jager > Monkey Ball > Jager > Hug > Hug > Bed > Day off  :)

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2004, 07:24:54 pm »
actually, they didnt have jager at cliffs. Her\'es what really went down

Pecks Night: Side Bar > Beer > Jager > Turbo Slut > Beer > Turbo Slut > That place on State Street > Jager > Beer > Jager > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> Sam\'s Summer Ale > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out> Jager> Jager> Jager> Hug > Hug > Bed > Day off
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2004, 07:26:58 pm »
not quite, paul.

Pecks Night: Side Bar > Beer > Jager > Turbo Slut > Beer > Turbo Slut > That place on State Street > Jager > Beer > Jager > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > PIZZA > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> Sam\'s Summer Ale > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out> Jager> Jager> Jager> Hug > PIZZA > Hug > Bed > Day off

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2004, 07:44:32 pm »
oh yea, forgot the pizza! are we on for wednesday peck? I gotta leave by 3am to get to work, but I\'m down.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2004, 08:09:44 pm »
hahahaha!!! actually tho, you need to change that last Sam\'s Summer Ale with a Long Trail!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2004, 09:07:14 pm »
:sigh:

you guys got me all wrong.. first off, i don\'t know how comfortable i am with the whole hug > freddie\'s nuts segue... just doesn\'t sound like much fun...

anyways, here\'s my spin:

Pecks Night: Side Bar > New Castle > New Castle > Calamari > New Castle > Hyper Slut > That place on State Street (never happened) > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Neck Slap > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Neck Slap > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Neck Slap > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > PIZZA > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> New Castle > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out > Jager > Jager > call out of work > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Hug > PIZZA > Hug > explaining my situation to lisa > Bed > Day off

i think that about does it.. :D oddly enough, no jager was consumed till we got back to the house (with the exception of the hyperslut i had at sidebar).. i think galenas could vouch for the amount of jager consumed..

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2004, 09:37:10 am »
"Hug>Freddie\'s Nuts Segue"

rotfl

BEST THREAD TO DATE
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2004, 09:37:39 am »
yeah, that sounds about right. how did the "explaining my situation to lisa" segue go? she didn\'t look too happy! i think i remember her saying something like, "dave, i am so not amused!"

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2004, 09:43:12 am »
Originally posted by galenas
how did the "explaining my situation to lisa" segue go? she didn\'t look too happy! i think i remember her saying something like, "dave, i am so not amused!"

it was actually one of the longest versions of \'explaining my situation to lisa\' played to date, clocking in at just under 50 minutes! :D ended up ok though, i guess...

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2004, 09:55:33 am »
ouch!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2004, 10:14:22 am »
Originally posted by davepeck

it was actually one of the longest versions of \'explaining my situation to lisa\' played to date, clocking in at just under 50 minutes! :D ended up ok though, i guess...

If you haven\'t slept on the couch for the past week, you should be ok.

If you haven\'t been reminded about the "upsetting situation" every hour on the hour for the past week, you should be ok.

Be ready to hear an earful leaving the house this wednesday though.  Just nod politetly and throw in a few "I know, I\'m sorry sweetie" \'s in there and you should be all set....
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2005, 02:11:12 am »
Just a SER bump for the..........

Quote from: FrankZappa
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AKA the BEST TIM SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Running down a dream, from the begining*, On the road again, do you want to know a seceret? being for the benifit of Mr. Kite!, Lets make the water turn black, hide your love away, gypse Dave (girl)**, On a plain, ripple^, looser>Come and get it, the sweater song, the electric slide>akey-brakey heart, hurt, you and who\'s army^, serve the servants***, I could have lived, I\'m so tired

II. Till there was you, rain, miles beyond>birds of fire>two of us, the bad kazoo song, 50 ways to leave your lover, Ice Ice baby%>sunshine of your love jam, with a little help from my friends, wake up in a coma+>in my life, effervecent elephant, Pitchy$>I want to get high>harry hood++>tweezer reprise, karma police, under the bridge^^, Unglued, So happy together, last call for alchohal song, A day in the life, we\'ll meet again

E: Simpleton

Yes, people did the electric slide. The guilty parties were Dave and DIANA
*Oy ye comma va tease
**Alt. lyrics about dave peck and tim in high school, etc.
^1st time played
***Started with dave and me calling for more radiohead, and we started playing the There, there drum line on the bar. Tim ran with it and used that as the drums to serve the servants.
^^Dave peck on vocals
%Dave peck and Madeline on vocals
$Cities by talking heads, played phish version. "find yourself a pitchy to live in"
+Twisted Nerve (Bernard Hermann, from kill bill soundtrack) tease
++Phish-heads, phish heads rolly polly phish heads tease

Dave sang some more but I cant remember which. Its 2:30 am. I drove peck home, and right now as I write this, Tim, Dave, Gelanes, ChrisF and pitch are consumed in a drunken game of monkey ball.

T-2.5 hours before dave gets up for work and counting. No sign of slowing down here :P
[Edit: Chrisf and I left at 3:30 am, 1/2 hour before dave had to get up and go to work, dave had just gone upstairs to get the jager bottle.... Still waiting to find out how his day is going]

See you Timmy Tourers this Wednesday at Richters...........

Timmy Tour Continues........

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2005, 06:21:36 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa
actually, they didnt have jager at cliffs. Her\'es what really went down

Pecks Night: Side Bar > Beer > Jager > Turbo Slut > Beer > Turbo Slut > That place on State Street > Jager > Beer > Jager > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> Sam\'s Summer Ale > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out> Jager> Jager> Jager> Hug > Hug > Bed > Day off

Quote from: ChrisF
not quite, paul.

Pecks Night: Side Bar > Beer > Jager > Turbo Slut > Beer > Turbo Slut > That place on State Street > Jager > Beer > Jager > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > PIZZA > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> Sam\'s Summer Ale > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out> Jager> Jager> Jager> Hug > PIZZA > Hug > Bed > Day off

Quote from: davepeck
you guys got me all wrong.. first off, i don\'t know how comfortable i am with the whole hug > freddie\'s nuts segue... just doesn\'t sound like much fun...

anyways, here\'s my spin:

Pecks Night: Side Bar > New Castle > New Castle > Calamari > New Castle > Hyper Slut > That place on State Street (never happened) > Cliffahan\'s > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Beer > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Neck Slap > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Hug > Neck Slap > Hug > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Neck Slap > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Freddie\'s nuts > Sam\'s Summer Ale > Hug > Car > House > PIZZA > Gamecube cord scramble > Phish\'s IT show played at house party volume> New Castle > Monkey Ball > Jager bottle comes out > Jager > Jager > call out of work > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Jager > Hug > PIZZA > Hug > explaining my situation to lisa > Bed > Day off

Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: galenas
how did the "explaining my situation to lisa" segue go? she didn\'t look too happy! i think i remember her saying something like, "dave, i am so not amused!"

and people wonder why they don\'t see me too much on Timmy Tour anymore! :lol: and :sigh: