Author Topic: setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.  (Read 6180 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AKA the BEST TIM SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Running down a dream, from the begining*, On the road again, do you want to know a seceret? being for the benifit of Mr. Kite!, Lets make the water turn black, hide your love away, gypse Dave (girl)**, On a plain, ripple^, looser>Come and get it, the sweater song, the electric slide>akey-brakey heart, hurt, you and who\'s army^, serve the servants***, I could have lived, I\'m so tired

II. Till there was you, rain, miles beyond>birds of fire>two of us, the bad kazoo song, 50 ways to leave your lover, Ice Ice baby%>sunshine of your love jam, with a little help from my friends, wake up in a coma+>in my life, effervecent elephant, Pitchy$>I want to get high>harry hood++>tweezer reprise, karma police, under the bridge^^, Unglued, So happy together, last call for alchohal song, A day in the life, we\'ll meet again

E: Simpleton

Yes, people did the electric slide. The guilty parties were Dave and DIANA
*Oy ye comma va tease
**Alt. lyrics about dave peck and tim in high school, etc.
^1st time played
***Started with dave and me calling for more radiohead, and we started playing the There, there drum line on the bar. Tim ran with it and used that as the drums to serve the servants.
^^Dave peck on vocals
%Dave peck and Madeline on vocals
$Cities by talking heads, played phish version. "find yourself a pitchy to live in"
+Twisted Nerve (Bernard Hermann, from kill bill soundtrack) tease
++Phish-heads, phish heads rolly polly phish heads tease

Dave sang some more but I cant remember which. Its 2:30 am. I drove peck home, and right now as I write this, Tim, Dave, Gelanes, ChrisF and pitch are consumed in a drunken game of monkey ball.

T-2.5 hours before dave gets up for work and counting. No sign of slowing down here :P
[Edit: Chrisf and I left at 3:30 am, 1/2 hour before dave had to get up and go to work, dave had just gone upstairs to get the jager bottle.... Still waiting to find out how his day is going]
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 02:16:39 am »
On point as usual. Thanx for the COMPLETE update. lol
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 02:58:13 am »
great show tonight! my favorite acoustic set at 232 so far. all of you who skipped it because of the bad vibes last week really blew it. where were you duane? you made such a big deal about eating there and you never even showed up! what happened? i hope to see you all on monday at eli\'s.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 03:22:38 am »
ahhh regret.... If only I weren\'t so miserable and lazy!.....
Masturbation in the MFA

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 09:49:26 am »
Solo Timmy: Teaching SerHeads How To Drink Guinness Responsibly Since 2003

Great night last night, I shall defer to Paul\'s setlist as it is way more complete than mine.  Definately a top notch solo timmy show.  

No Cover as far as I saw.

There has been a little melody that Tim has been sneaking into songs for the past 3 solo timmy shows.  It is a whisteling little ditty from Kill Bill.  Last night the KillBillDitty came in Wake Up In A Coma.  

My highlight was WUIAC>My Life SER and Beautiful....

« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 10:07:38 am by Stephengencs »
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 10:41:56 am »
Originally posted by Stephengencs
It is a whisteling little ditty from Kill Bill.  Last night the KillBillDitty came in Wake Up In A Coma.

Said ditty is a tune called "Twisted Nerve" by Bernard Hermann from his score of the film "Twisted Nerve".  Anyway...

Looks like a ser show.  I\'m sure I would have had a blast, but I wouldn\'t say that I regret not being there.

And it\'s worth stating that my absence had nothing to do with "the Cliff issue"... I\'ll see you all next Wednesday (and then at Porter\'s if anybody\'s got a bright idea that\'ll get me in).
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

davepeck

• Administrator
Re: setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 01:06:19 pm »
Originally posted by FrankZappa
I drove peck home, and right now as I write this, Tim, Dave, Gelanes, ChrisF and pitch are consumed in a drunken game of monkey ball.

T-2.5 hours before dave gets up for work and counting. No sign of slowing down here :P
<i>[Edit: Chrisf and I left at 3:30 am, 1/2 hour before dave had to get up and go to work, dave had just gone upstairs to get the jager bottle.... Still waiting to find out how his day is going]</i>

yeah, so... add that to my list of things that don\'t happen every day. :D

lacovski - you shoulda come back to the house.. i don\'t even remember you leaving.. freddie?? what happened to you? alls i know i i brought you there, but didn\'t leave with you.. :hscratch:

props to the team of folks who were relentless in our search for the gamecube, cables, and all 4 wavebirds at around 3am... i, wanna monkey ball all night, and call out every day...

tell you what - way too much fun for a weeknight.. dangerous with a capital nine. looking forward to next week. :)

d

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Re: Re: setlist: 6/2/04 Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic, 232 Wooster st.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 02:26:31 pm »
Originally posted by davepeck

tell you what - way too much fun for a weeknight.. dangerous with a capital nine. looking forward to next week. :)

d

oh christ.. IF I were to attempt another night last last night next week, it would mean leaving daves house by 2:30am so I could get home, take a shower and head to work..

so the question is, can I get enough sleep between 1pm and 7pm to sustaion me all night next wednesday??
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 03:43:42 pm »
:sigh: if anyone would like to give me a kick in the ass for not making it yet again please do so, as I already have given myself a few smacks in the face
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 04:24:17 pm »
The only Vet\'s of the night were Paul, ChrisF, Pitchy and I think that is it.....

Dave, you get Rookie of the Night award.  You were dancing and punching and slapping people all night.  I heard a couple of slaps to the neck of that tall guy that resonated through the whole bar.  and not to mention the nonstop Jager howl......
Great to see you havin a good time....

Ser Rookiness all night long....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 06:16:14 pm »
lacovski - you shoulda come back to the house.. i don\'t even remember you leaving..

Dave you drunk @#$@!  If I didn\'t have a meeting from 9-5 today, I might have tried to make it.  It was hard enough to make it through the day anyway.....ugh!

I heard a couple of slaps to the neck of that tall guy that resonated through the whole bar.

Yea that was me getting slapped....what an obnoxious drunk!!  

miles beyond>birds of fire>two of us

YES!!!!
Play some Weezer!!!

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 06:42:32 pm »
yea, the mahavishnu was my tops of the night also. Last week spunk solo acoustic, this week miles beyond>birds of fire

he\'s nuts!!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 08:17:44 pm »
Yes, people did the electric slide. The guilty parties were Dave and Giavanna Diana.

fixed. ;)

Originally posted by Stephengencs
Dave, you get Rookie of the Night award.  You were dancing and punching and slapping people all night.  

that\'s what it\'s all about right there! :lol:

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2004, 08:23:33 pm »
definitely a fun time. the show was ridiculous and dave\'s was also great (even though i suck at monkey ball... which, by the way, is one of the worst games i\'ve ever played!) jager always kicks it up a notch. thanks for the hospitality, dave! :)

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2004, 08:30:47 pm »
[B
Yes, people did the electric slide. The guilty parties were Dave and Giavanna.

[/B]

yeah... that\'s right.... it was giavanna who did the electric slide....

keep up the posting helluvahat!