Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-07-10 - BreakFEST; Goshen, NH  (Read 18832 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Setlist: 2010-07-10 - BreakFEST; Goshen, NH
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 07:36:46 am »
Quote from: Yoda;259724
Quote from: dredmonkey;259717
so yeah if you dont want to say that mayfly is dyslexic, which it is, then you have to say its mayfly (ending)  and then in the second set mayfly (beg>mid)  because it cant be inverted since they finished it later in the show, its only inverted if they did the ending and then the beg>med all at once.  Anyways shit was awesome and sounds good on disc, and will only be better when its mastered.

First Set = (Mayfly - Ahoy Section)
Second Set = (Mayfly)

No need to use RAQ terms...  They played the end of a song and then the rest of it, just happened to be in a different set...

lol @ "RAQ terms"...you\'re out of your element, yoda
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2010, 11:13:43 am »
bisco terms, whatever it may be.  if its played not in its intended order it shall be deemed inverted, no need to get over complicated on something that doesn\'t happen all that often anyways.

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2010, 11:25:47 am »
RAQ terms? That\'s some bisco crap.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:46 am »
Quote from: krispy;259728

was thinking the same thing
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2010, 01:25:39 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;259729
Quote from: krispy;259728

was thinking the same thing

I know, wanted to get all the bisco fluffers in a tizzy...   To me it\'ll always be Ahoy in the first set and May Fly in the second...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2010, 02:21:01 pm »
ya got the raQers in a tizzy instead
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2010, 02:27:39 pm »
i follow the dave peck rules of breakfast setlist notation, so i don\'t accept the usage of Ahoy!

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2010, 04:42:46 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;259734
i follow the dave peck rules of breakfast setlist notation, so i don\'t accept the usage of Ahoy!

look in the song list, and you will find that there is not a song called "Ahoy!" that being said, when tim was talking about the set afterwards, he did call it Ahoy. so hmm... the debate rages on!

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2010, 04:43:56 pm »
i finished editing my breakFEST film last nite. my computer is now over 12 hours into rendering the video file. it still has a while to go and i am off to work soon. ill see what happens when i get back tonight around 9:30-10.

if all works out i will stream it tonight as a screening for .info people if anyone logs into ustream. i wanted to do this before july is over while its still fresh. at a later date i want to try to create a facebook event so i can get a huge audience and do it big.  will probably make changes before its streamed a 2nd time, but i think the film is already great as is. running time = 2 hours and 45 mins.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-feeed

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2010, 05:02:30 pm »
I follow his notations but for Ahoy! I follow the band\'s lead.
Quote from: galenas;259736
look in the song list, and you will find that there is not a song called "Ahoy!" that being said, when tim was talking about the set afterwards, he did call it Ahoy. so hmm... the debate rages on!

There really is no debate Yoda is correct in that the song is separate it merely has been attached to Mayfly and Dave has just not put the song in the lyrics section which is his mistake. I think it\'s fine listed as just Mayfly when played with Ahoy! at the end as has been the norm for the past decade and when split as at this show Ahoy! should be noted.
When it is played at the beginning and Mayfly played through after inverted should suffice.
With that in mind is why my setlist is different than the one posted.

Set I: Memory of a Free Festival, Ahoy!, Doughboy >Goshen Jam> Wake Up In A Coma, Puppetry > Merge > Puppetry, Eternal Fist, Heavy Duty Judy^, The Grand>Breathe> Scheme of Things

Set II: Jam > Hard Luck Harry > May Fly Disarray>Cult of Personality, Blessing in the Skies, The Late and the Great > Overexposure> Hard Luck Harry > Shotgun Butterfly

E: Buquebus
E2: Wildpack of Asscracks

^ Zappa cover; first time played
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:12:52 pm by leith »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2010, 06:06:42 pm »
Quote from: galenas;259736

05/18/00 (Thu)  Taboo Club - New Haven, CT
    Set 1: Love Lake, Help on the Way > Slipknot > No Glove No Love, Light My Fire > Mooboo\'s Voodoo, Taboo or Not Taboot*

Set 2: Buquebus > Another Brick in the Wall > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Ahoy*, Uncle Freddy, Mommy What\'s a Funkadelic? > Bugs, Summertime Blues, The Vermont Song, Phaddy Boom Baddy

Comment: * First Time Played

06/07/00 (Wed)  Cafe Nine - New Haven, CT
    Set 1: Space City Affair > Beef Barley, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo\'s With Me > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Love Lake, May Fly Disarray* > Ahoy!

Set 2: I\'m So Glad > The Grand Scheme of Things** > Flower Punk > Taboo or Not Taboot, Moby Dick > LDZ > Episode 1 (Happy), Touch Me^, Funk > Thank You (For Talkin To Me Africa) > ATSD

Comment: * First Time Played. ** Unfinished. ^ With Freddie B. on Vocals

04/20/01 (Fri)  Bowdein College - Brunswick, ME
    Set 1: See the Light > What the Funk > Frankly Po Zest, Good Times Bad Times > Mayfly Dissaray > Ahoy!, Rufus > Echidna\'s Arf > LDZ

Set 2: Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche > The Chase > Buquebus > Night of the Thumpasorous Peoples > Taboo or Not Taboot, The Vermont Song > Soul Sacrifice > Gladys Pimp and Kangaroos with Me > No Glove No Love
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2010, 09:45:44 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;259737

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-feeed

hey everyone, just spoke to chris and he says feed (if it rendered correctly) will start by 10:30. tba on whether it worked or not... he\'s still at work.

dj dizzy k

• Breakfast connoisseur
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 02:41:07 am »
So this wasn\'t archived? Damnit, I was busy last night.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 06:37:18 pm »
Quote from: dj dizzy k;259783
So this wasn\'t archived? Damnit, I was busy last night.

no archive. it was only a rough edit and i and im surprised the stream even worked because of the way i had it rigged. there will be another chance to see it soon but i dont know when.

we had 86 views from 44 different people. not bad!

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:58 pm »
any good words on when the audio will be coming out?
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh