Author Topic: Beef Barely Tribute  (Read 1673 times)

Whathefunk

Beef Barely Tribute
« on: August 26, 2005, 08:18:24 pm »
Quote from: Boston.com
August 26, 2005
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2005/08/26/farley_gets_posthumous_walk_of_fame_star/

LOS ANGELES --Comedian Chris Farley was a motivational speaker, a rabid fan and a topless dancer on "Saturday Night Live." On Friday, the late comic was the toast of his castmates as they honored him with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"I think it\'s sweet that everyone still has a real nice place in their hearts for him, they still remember him," said actor-comedian David Spade, who appeared with Farley during his 1990-95 reign on the show.

"He goes down as one of the greats. And I still think about him every day," Spade said.

Fans, friends and family surrounded Farley\'s star, the walk\'s 2,289th, in front of the Improv Olympic West theater where the actor used to perform. Among other celebrities in attendance were "SNL" alums Chris Rock and Adam Sandler.

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
Beef Barely Tribute
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 12:08:15 am »
Quote from: Whathefunk
Quote from: Boston.com
Among other celebrities in attendance were "SNL" alums Chris Rock and Adam Sandler.

And Spade was the only one they could get some quotes from?!

Wait here is one. "I think every fat comedian owes him 80 bucks that\'s working today," Rock said.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 12:10:24 am by obsession600 »
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Beef Barely Tribute
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 11:56:13 am »
I love Beef Barley.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
Beef Barely Tribute
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 12:40:28 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
I love Beef Barley.
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.