Author Topic: The Saint Asbury Park, NJ  (Read 9367 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
The Saint Asbury Park, NJ
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 09:20:57 pm »
Whatever...  I should have learned long ago that this motley crew doesn\'t give two shits about responsibility, as long as you can get to the show...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009, 09:37:51 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;247625
Whatever...  I should have learned long ago that this motley crew doesn\'t give two shits about responsibility, as long as you can get to the show...

responsibility??
ryan your a horses ass.
i personally find it hard to believe that u even found a chick who would even fuck u in the first place.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 09:44:48 pm »

That\'s why you\'re here Yoda. To show us what\'s really important in life, and provide a moral compass. For this I am grateful. Thank you.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 09:47:03 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;247630

That\'s why you\'re here Yoda. To show us what\'s really important in life, and provide a moral compass. For this I am grateful. Thank you.

the sarchasm meter=THRU THE ROOF
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Whineberg

• http://
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009, 12:53:43 am »
Sleep?????????

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009, 10:18:59 am »
come to asbury, bitches!  this is gonna be a fun one.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009, 10:44:22 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;247593
At least say that you have to work late, volunteer or have a birthday party to go to on the day of the show or something else that cannot be dismantled with ease.

How about this for an excuse - it\'s a Friday night after a long week, and the family and I are going to grab some grub, pick up a Christmas tree and maybe have a little frozen yogurt...  I like going to shows, but on this particular night, I\'d much rather do the things listed above than drive an hour to watch two bands before TB even takes the stage...  And those same 2 or 3 people that are gonna bash me are also the same people that only go to shows w/in a 25 minute radius of their home; it just happens that TB plays there much more often...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 11:12:15 am »
I get it Yoda.  It\'s not responsibilities as much as priorities.  we can only decide what is important for ourselves.  Have a great night with the family.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 11:36:32 am »
Quote from: krispy;247667
I get it Yoda.  It\'s not responsibilities as much as priorities.  we can only decide what is important for ourselves.  Have a great night with the family.

It\'s both, but thanks for not being a dick about it Krispy...

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 11:39:39 am »
I get it cause I feel the shit too.  I actually :gasp: like my wife and kid.  Family time is more important than anything.

add~  and I guess it\'s semantics, one can be responsible about living up to their priorities.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 01:32:45 pm »
My sister\'s birthday is fryday otherwise I would be all over this. Was looking forward to grabbing some white castle and grooving to the Breakfast. Damn, I am jonesing for a show.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 02:43:32 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;247677
My sister\'s birthday is fryday otherwise I would be all over this. Was looking forward to grabbing some white castle and grooving to the Breakfast. Damn, I am jonesing for a show.

Closest WC to AP is in Eatontown about 5 miles from the venue...  Anyone going should hit up D\'Arcy\'s (used to be Barry\'s) in Bradley Beach for some good bar food...  The place has been cleaned up a lot :pout:, but it\'s a good place either way...

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 04:42:35 pm »
it\'s a Friday night after a long week, and the family and I are going to grab some grub, pick up a Christmas tree and maybe have a little frozen yogurt... I like going to shows, but on this particular night, I\'d much rather do the things listed above than drive an hour to watch two bands before TB even takes the stage...

so what you\'re saying is that since there will be openers, you\'ll be able to do the xmas tree>yogurt thing, put the kids to bed, bang the wife real quick AND still be able to make the show! way to finally man up!!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2009, 05:09:03 pm »
Quote from: jking;247686
it\'s a Friday night after a long week, and the family and I are going to grab some grub, pick up a Christmas tree and maybe have a little frozen yogurt... I like going to shows, but on this particular night, I\'d much rather do the things listed above than drive an hour to watch two bands before TB even takes the stage...

so what you\'re saying is that since there will be openers, you\'ll be able to do the xmas tree>yogurt thing, put the kids to bed, bang the wife real quick AND still be able to make the show! way to finally man up!!

Whatever you say... Either you\'re really good at sarcasm or you don\'t know the difference between "than" and "then"...  Either way...

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2009, 05:33:31 pm »
i was sarcastically showing you how your than could easily become a then.