Author Topic: Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT  (Read 1569 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 03:15:47 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian;177606
Quote from: SkyePrizm;177593

i\'ll see you all down there.  i may start earlier than 6.....but i am so tempted to stop by broadway first and go shopping at Urban.

i like your thinking!!

never been to liffey\'s... think i may give this one a whirl tonight.... a nice early night.... hmmmmm

you should come down, elisa!   Anna Liffey\'s is all small and cozy.    You may likey.

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 09:21:58 pm »
Great times tonight - The upstairs is small and "cozy"... It was nice hearing an Inner Glimpse & The Wizard (black sabbath), & some other favorites.  The place was packed at times, but it was also very small - I\'m guessing it held 40, maybe 50 people at times? Not sure, though.  It was nice seeing familiar faces, as well as many new faces too!  Also, UltraRadio.com was there handing out free tickets to MMW at the Klein Theatre, and supposedly they\'ll be playing Breakfast tunes soon on their station.  Let\'s be sure to send them emails & requests to hear more Breakfast!!!  I believe they\'re a local, Yale-based internet radio that plays lots of classic rock tunes.  All in all, a good night.  I\'m sorry to have left a little early, but I went right from work there & I need to save up my energy for tomorrow night at Daniel Street - see y\'all there!
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

melanie

• http://
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 09:22:04 pm »
daMMit why so early???!!  and why didnt i look earlier?!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 10:30:32 pm »
Great time tonight.   I forgot how much i missed all the shenanigans.  We left just at the end before i got into toooooo much trouble with the 2nd-3rd cousin.   Good seeing everyone!!!  :)

See ya tomorrow!